Welcome To aBlackWeb

Question…

-hot, wet, tight yet smooth

-what makes it good varies because every woman responds differently.

The pulses, rhythm, contractions and release, lubrication etc

Sometimes it feels like warm yams other times it’s like a damn tornado

Po Teletubbies Baby Soft Toy - Tomy - Vintage 90s Children's TV ...

If you ever played with one of these.. as a kid
Now we all assume the pussy is wet
now a tight fleshy pocket

you ball that all into one and that's what pussy feel like ..

The good : a nice trim or bald I would say would be the suggested measure
but there are freaks who don't mind the bush and should be scentless

The bad : an unkept pussy is just a turn off hair all over the place like where ya lips at , also foul odor is a no no

Feel the same : to a degree obviously everyone body structure is the same and wetness varies and you get the point butttt flesh is flesh and that makes it "the same as the next"

The End ...

And let me just say say, I haven't felt a single man made product that feels like a pussy but I've made it a point since 98 not to go sticking my dick in anything that doesn't have a human female attached to it

Hope this helps also

Some pussy feel like 2001

Some pussy feel like 2008

Some pussy feel like 2012

Some pussy feel like 2017

Some pussy feels like 2022

If this don't help I don't know what to tell you🤷🏿‍♂️
Aye whats that 2020 pussy feel like

All pussy definitely isn't the same. Some are wetter than others. Some are tighter than others. Some pussy has you fighting not to nut as soon as you slide in it, and for some you need to actually concentrate on busting just to get off.

I got a question for the ladies though. I've heard women say they had good sex but didn't cum. That never computed to me because every time I've had sex and didn't come, it felt like a waste of time. Then I heard this doctor explain that women have microorgasms throughout intercourse and that made more sense. Basically, women get a series of little payoffs throughout sex leading up to a bigger one that they may or may not get. So do the ladies on here agree that sex can be good even if they don't get that big orgasm?

All pussy definitely isn't the same. Some are wetter than others. Some are tighter than others. Some pussy has you fighting not to nut as soon as you slide in it, and for some you need to actually concentrate on busting just to get off.

I got a question for the ladies though. I've heard women say they had good sex but didn't cum. That never computed to me because every time I've had sex and didn't come, it felt like a waste of time. Then I heard this doctor explain that women have microorgasms throughout intercourse and that made more sense. Basically, women get a series of little payoffs throughout sex leading up to a bigger one that they may or may not get. So do the ladies on here agree that sex can be good even if they don't get that big orgasm?

I can't speak for the other ladies, but this is true for me. There are times when homegirl is just stubborn and an orgasm doesn't happen. I still enjoy the sex though.

It’s harder to answer that to a woman than it would be to answer that to a man that hasn’t had sex yet. Being that we don’t know how you experience sex as a woman. So it’s challenging to explain where and how we experience sensations. Not truly knowin where and how you experience sensations.

A man in a woman can feel like a woman’s clitoris in a rose. But there’s no way we could imagine such sensations that you can experience. Being that women can climax from external and internal means. We are too ignorant to be able to explain it to you. In that..you and every woman are way more blessed sexually than we could ever be.

Us explaining that..would be like a light bulb explaining shine to the sun.

What does pussy feel like? I know this sounds crazy but im legit curious

also what makes pussy good ? what makes pussy bad ?

also does all pussy feel the same?

asking for a friend

:tuh:

All feel slightly different

You might wanna ask someone familiar with yours for their take

Unless…..lmao

It’s harder to answer that to a woman than it would be to answer that to a man that hasn’t had sex yet. Being that we don’t know how you experience sex as a woman. So it’s challenging to explain where and how we experience sensations. Not truly knowin where and how you experience sensations.

A man in a woman can feel like a woman’s clitoris in a rose. But there’s no way we could imagine such sensations that you can experience. Being that women can climax from external and internal means. We are too ignorant to be able to explain it to you. In that..you and every woman are way more blessed sexually than we could ever be.

Us explaining that..would be like a light bulb explaining shine to the sun.
Yeah, I'm a steal this shit

deoncole-check.gif

Back