Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News QUEEN OF THE RING PRESENTS: NHB 3

I don’t fuck w homies links I ain’t trying to download no bs
his links legit

if you are still on the fence...rapbattlebootlegs or something like that on reddit...they use the same linkverse shit as homie

if you dont wanna pay for the app, there is a small inconvenience. I personally havent had ANY issues whatsoever using his links or the ones on reddit fwiw.

his links legit

if you are still on the fence...rapbattlebootlegs or something like that on reddit...they use the same linkverse shit as homie

if you dont wanna pay for the app, there is a small inconvenience. I personally havent had ANY issues whatsoever using his links or the ones on reddit fwiw.
Aite every time I try to watch some shit it hits me w the download this app first

Mind you I only use my phone for this shit

Aite every time I try to watch some shit it hits me w the download this app first

Mind you I only use my phone for this shit
ok boom

so when you get that popup, go to the app store but dont download anything. just let it hang for a min. I usually got 2 min just to be on the safe side. Exit out and you will have fulfilled that "download this app" requirement

ok boom

so when you get that popup, go to the app store but dont download anything. just let it hang for a min. I usually got 2 min just to be on the safe side. Exit out and you will have fulfilled that "download this app" requirement
Good looking

Casey raps like she trying to get everything out like no flow no structure
Plus no originality
Felt like 40 was really talking down to her the entire battle

I disagree but they both was saying some fire shit to each other imo
It’s not always about what you saying bout how comfortable u are delivering ....

watch a Gwitty battle for reference

40 won cuz she was in the pocket w it plus Casey is very unoriginal

It’s not always about what you saying bout how comfortable u are delivering ....

watch a Gwitty battle for reference

40 won cuz she was in the pocket w it plus Casey is very unoriginal
I'm just glad it wasn't a blowout either way. I enjoyed both of them tbh

Back