Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol it’s a 6 day period
The reason why their relationship moved so quickly because they knew the outcome of them making out free was not gonna happen. So they essentially was like, " we are either gonna get caught or die. So let's do the things we always wanted to do".

What made her post this? She put this out there like she wanted a trophy.

The ''pretty for a dark skinned woman" I dont believe that shit is as common as I've been hearing through the media/social.

Her reasoning sounds dumb and ignorant. She sound like a black woman that swirls encouraging more black women to swirl.

Last edited:
So that’s why I got the no sign. Like literally many dark skin women say this I get you live in lala land tho
When you say " many" what's the context ? Because I can say I personally know "many" dark skin women who've said they've never been told that ( my wife is one). not saying what the actress is saying isn't true, however for all we know it could've been 2 black guys that told her this and to her its "many". Context matters

Honestly, I only ever seen or heard about niggas hating darkskin women, online, on social media. Never seen it or heard it irl.

That being said, who's to say those men just had a fetish for her and thats it.
Na man...

I grew up around some warped minded black dudes who routinely thought it was cool to say they dont fuck wit dark skin chicks like it was cooties. Always blew my mind cuz they often time was the same damn complexion. Some just didnt like black women all together and rather chased the spanish broads.

That mentality was rampant in NYC to the point i just stop trying to school niggas on how that thought process was so fucked and just focused on my love for em.

Back