• Poll closed .

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
GWYfKMeRRgShz0Q7d1d-Gg.png

Just Blaze

VS

Kanye West

I'm not doing investigative work, it says he made the beat, so for this tournament, he made the beat lol

To me it boils down to

Some How, Some Way

Vs

Can't Be Life

Both are dope, both are legends, but Blaze needs a classic album that he fully produced. Ye has those.

Still confused lol

Outta allllllll of the shit they put out, both did rnb records, both did club records, etc, but it's those 2 lol
Yeah

When I think of Blaze that's the first beat I hear. Then it takes awhile to r,ember his other shit. Too me he was never THAT nigga. Something about him personally. Maybe a lil introverted *Like Dilla*. Niggas like Swiss, Tim, Pharrell they make themselves known. On the beat, in the video, in general. Blaze with the locs never bothered with that which is cool but too me it also reflected in his music.

I ain't calling no wack by any means because again, once I give him thought he produced some clutch classics but he just doesn't stand out against other producers. So to be fair I pit the beat I KNOW him for with a beat I KNOW Ye for that was similar. Guess who back was cool but it was CBL or SHSW

Back