Welcome To aBlackWeb

Put Me on To Battle Rap

JUDAH

OG
So I'm new to battle rap. I'm a fan of lyrics so naturally battle rap is appealing to me. I'm just now starting to really get into it. I heard one of Daylyt's battles and got hooked. I've watched most of his battles and now i want to check out other battle rappers.

Post some of your favorite battles. I'm trying to get it put on.

One of my favorite battles Daylyt been in was with Mickey Factz. I think it was 2-1. I gave Daylyt the first and Thrid (barely). Mickey dope and im surprised he hasn't battled more.

So I'm new to battle rap. I'm a fan of lyrics so naturally battle rap is appealing to me. I'm just now starting to really get into it. I heard one of Daylyt's battles and got hooked. I've watched most of his battles and now i want to check out other battle rappers.

One of my favorite battles Daylyt been in was with Mickey Factz. I think it was 2-1. I gave Daylyt the first and Thrid (barely). Mickey dope and im surprised he hasn't battled more.

You are one of the rare species that think daylyt win that battle. But i got you fam i be right back with some drops

This might be Daylyt's worst performance in his career lol He trolled the battle due to a beef with the owners of KOTD.

This a bar heavy playlist too since you specified what you like.. and i'ma assume you pretty much seen anything daylyt related

let me know what you think i can drop more

I had a homeboy in college back in 07 or 08 that was from New York & he used to have me in the student center watching battles

this the shit that drew me in. Been a fan of Lux ever since

Speaking of Lux, whenever you hear people say Gray Hoodie Lux.. this the battle they talking about

And it's only right i drop this one too

This shit right here is classic too. That nigga Lookdude used that That's how you talk to your son" line from this against me in a battle on the IC and it was before I had even saw this battle. So for a while I didnt even understand..

Back