• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as we get blood on wax I'm happy LOLOLOLOL

Now for someone to provoke Cole and Kendrick!!!!!!

No one is gonna do it. Sean might be the stupid muthafucka to hop off that ledge with Kendrick, but he’ll get his ass handed to him. And no one but those rooty, tooty, fresh ‘n’ fruity funboys that Cole called out in “1985” are gonna go after him. And no one cares about them since they’re like the fruit flies of the genre.

Those 2 are safe.

If Drake really was about to announce Adidon as his clothing line and at the same time dropping that it’s named after his son, that’s wild Pusha beat him to it somehow
if true......drake gonna fire everyone around him ....

nigga like trump right now.....taking cell phones and going to media talking about spygate

I'm on page 23 right now.

I hope Goldie isn't stanning for wheelchair Jimmy as much as he was by the time I catch up.

Bruh how is Drake winning? Pusha beating him with bars AND theatrics.

You gotta give up trying to be Drakes son bruh, its proven he dont take care of his kids.

Sheesh.....

images

I aint listen to none of this shit yet but how many disses are there

its duppy by drake and infra red by pusha. im bout to listen someone on let me know

I aint listen to none of this shit yet but how many disses are there

its duppy by drake and infra red by pusha. im bout to listen someone on let me know
Story of Adidon is counterpunch from Pusha. Drake on the mat, ref is at 7 on the 10 count, Drakes fan base is saying SmartSelect_20180530-093719_Chrome.gif

Pusha waiting on Drake to respond on some Drago shit. .... If he or 40 dies, he dies

lmao who gives a shit bout Buddens opinion that nigga didnt take care of his child either lmao

I think that was moreso because of his baby moms than anything else. He made numerous references to his situation throughout the years on his tapes.

And they seem to have patched shit up. He never tried to hide a kid, so it’s not really the same thing.

this is hilario
I think that was moreso because of his baby moms than anything else. He made numerous references to his situation throughout the years on his tapes.

And they seem to have patched shit up. He never tried to hide a kid, so it’s not really the same thing.
the one he tried to murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back