Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga said, playing border patrol with his child........ Goooood Dayuuum then he stole that nigga 6 6 6 tag and Flipped it. Anytime you hear that now, you think of this diss. This shit gotta hurt. Getting torn down by a nigga you idolized... SmartSelect_20180530-055105_YouTube.gif

The tweets and shit is cool

Now let's get back to the records.....

I said it b4, Infared was a Label diss. Duppy was a Kanye diss.

Adidon is a full fledged Drake diss. No sublims.

Water, Goldie is actually a fan of Lupe. He just doesn't like when we've said and proven that he's a better MC than Cole and Kendrick.

Since this isn't about them, he can finally be the fan he's always wanted to be

Push

You need to gtfoh with the better than kendrick part.

Ain't he one of the ones ducking the lyrical fade weeks ago if not you got a new challenger
at this point, its an exercise in futility

dudes gon say Lupe is wack but dont listen to the songs

or they gon say the same thing about how he cant make a hit, like anyone has ever denied that

Screenshot_20180530-084646.jpg

My guy, what on God's green earth do you call yourself doing here? Any other time you be at the helm of the "Fuck any and everything Lupe!" brigade, right along wit Sion. But because he's clearly positioned as #teamDrake, NOW you wanna give validity to the shit he posts? C'mon, ahk. That's not awesome. That's the very opposite, in fact. Smh. Keep it consistent, bruh.

This is what it boils down to for me too.

I can say the same about you fam. Any other time you're riding till the death for lupe, now that he's siding with drake you don't wanna hear it. Keep it consistent.

At the end of the day, I said what I said. Drake's been spitting bars, Push been giving yall gossip and yall eating that shit up like a bunch of school girls.

Poster 1 : He said his dad left him at 5
Poster 2: And he got a baby on the way :chile:

I thought i was on lipstickalley for a second smh

I done seen everything from "infrared don't count" to "exodus was a drake diss" to " it don't matter if what push is saying is true, it's about shock value" lol etc

I'm one of the only niggas in here being impartial about the shit.

drake could’ve said this himself instead of trying to erase this picture from existence

that alone shows regardless of what his intent was, he knows the pic makes him look bad and probably regrets doing it

It could've been anybody who got the pic removed.

Push came w/ the utter, complete disrespect. Aubrey friends and family caught all strays.....lmmfao. 2-1 Push.
This is what I like to see.

After Infared & Duppy....

giphy.gif

After Life of Addidon

630.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back