Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Pusha T - Daytona

vote

• Total voters
I didnt get the Drake diss till i just read an article. Went over my head. I dont pay that close attention to Drake so no clue who Quintin is.

Quentin Miller could walk in my house right now with a nametag that says Quintin and i wouldnt know who he is.

If he famous because of Drake songs circa 2016 there is a reason i dont know him. Havent fucked with Drake in years

Quentin Miller could walk in my house right now with a nametag that says Quintin and i wouldnt know who he is.

If he famous because of Drake songs circa 2016 there is a reason i dont know him. Havent fucked with Drake in years
its not even being that familiar with the songs, but it was the biggest thing in hiphop that year...it gave us Back to Back and Charged up from Drake

i KNOW you heard back to back

its not even being that familiar with the songs, but it was the biggest thing in hiphop that year...it gave us Back to Back and Charged up from Drake

i KNOW you heard back to back
I THINK i heard Back 2 Back

Idk what Charged Up is

just in case you dont know how it all started

quentin miller wrote most of the verse on this song for Drake

why does Pusha get a pass for not growing as an emcee

dude been a legit rapper for over 10 years...why is he still talking about dope dealing

how many stories can he tell using this same content

His content is wider than that it maybe a significant point but he got wider content than that

I’d rather have niggaz put out ep length dope albums than a 14 track album wit 2 bangers, 4 filler tracks and 8 skits...Push tha only nigga fuckin wit Kanye I’m looking for right now, except tha Nas album

Last edited:
I’d rather have niggaz out out ep length dope albums than a 14 track album wit 2 bangers, 4 filler tracks and 8 skits...Pish tha only nigga fuckin wit Kanye I’m looking for right now, except tha Nas album

How about 14 dope tracks.

Niggas taking 2 years to put out a 8 song album.

Scust

How about 14 dope tracks.

Niggas taking 2 years to put out a 8 song album.

Scust

Listen my nigga...wit’ Kanye Kardashian being lead artistic point man on this and all tha other albums coming out this/next month...I’ll be happy for a 5 outta 7 wit’ Push...

I haven’t liked a full Kanye album since Graduation...so fuck his solo album

140,312 people are gonna commit suicide to him and Cudi album...

140,000 people gonna get Nas album 1st week (I’ll be 1) followed by 312 people tha week after for a total of 140,312...

And Iman Shumpert not even lookin’ for Teyana Taylor album

Last edited:
it's quarter past 12 over here...

tenor.gif

Back