Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Pusha T - Daytona

vote

• Total voters
Just curious, but on fade to Black, when Ye was doing the beat for Lucifer, Ye was rapping what he probably was gonna say had he kept the beat for himself. Jay heard it, and while he didn't say verbatim what Ye said, it was close enough

Does Ye get credit for writing the hook/bridge?

So is there proof Drake has had verses/songs written for him?
As far as I can tell it, we know q Miller had some reference verses for 10 bands and his verse on Rico.

The weeknd and party next door have also been linked to him for writing or help writing material

As far as I can tell it, we know q Miller had some reference verses for 10 bands and his verse on Rico.

The weeknd and party next door have also been linked to him for writing or help writing material

drake-goes-off-on-fan-who-says-weekend-wrote-most-take-care

So is there proof Drake has had verses/songs written for him?

did drake fans just nail there eyes and ears shut when this fiasco popped off theres concrete proof of this this shit

not only the reference tracks from q miller others producers have come out to tell how drake organizers camps for young music makers to producer hits for him has them locked in hotels and shit etc

did drake fans just nail there eyes and ears shut when this fiasco popped off theres concrete proof of this this shit

not only the reference tracks from q miller others producers have come out to tell how drake organizers camps for young music makers to producer hits for him has them locked in hotels and shit etc

Wtf this nigga Drake gonna get accused of some Michael Jackson shit 15 years from now.

Boy when Drake is the topic niggas seem to not understand what ghostwritin' is

Ghostwriting is when somebody writes for you and it's a secret

Q wasn't credited on some of the stuff he did

we would have never known if the reference tracks didn't leak

but anyway son wrote more than we heard.

That nigga had bars and styles for Drake

I'm sure Drake writes,but that shit casts a lot of doubt on him.

Drake is the Beyonce of rap

The more I think about this shit it disgusts me in particular

I have had mega star rapper/lyricists steal my exact bars from me before.

This nigga got writers and he stealing shit from niggas

This music game is so filthy.

Ironically,musically I still can't front like I don't like a lot of Drake's music.he's great artist.

Back