Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pulling Mister B's coon card 🦝... Who is the best TV dad part 2

I called him a bigot after he came after me in a thread. I just got tired of his lies, deflection, and all-out bullshit.

He can feel however he feels about shit, just leave me the fuck alone how I feel about shit.

That’s the story here.
Coon you came at me because my Rhetoric shatters what you believe in

You hate me cuz i hate your favorite white politicians. That's all this is about

I got you so mad you might fuck your wife raw

Peace & love to all of y’all.

Hope y’all live long and prosper.

Be good to each other.
You can put out this neutral Kumbaya statement, get cosigns and feel good about it

Or

You can acknowledge that our community and this website is full of coons

Everybody who beefs with me is a coon

They beef with me BECAUSE they're Coons

Doesn't that make sense?

Everybody who beefs with me has shown affection towards white people and/or their culture. And I always have a list of facts to prove it, don't i?

Here we have a black man who uses who casually uses the word "darkie" towards black women ✅

defiantly defends Ric Flair after his anti black racism was revealed✅

gets FURIOUS at criticism of Biden and wants to physically fight about it ✅

Takes cringe selfies with coffee breath crackers violating his personal space ✅

Posts said pics all over the web instead of instantly deleting ✅

So, brother Allah instead of generic "Increase the Peace" posts that get likes, you could acknowledge the root of the violence. Stop pretending niggas get aired out for no reason

In the grassroots community, those who show affinity for our enemy get ostracized. Here at abw yall just turn into ostriches.. bars nigga

I remember being young as fuck watching in living color with my brother. We would always laugh the hardest at Tom and Tom skits. It was understood that kissing white ass wasn't acceptable and wasn't tolerated mad long ago. We understood there was a shame and a disgrace that goes along with cooning

I thought every black man grew up like that.... ehhh 😬

Think about it. In the early 90s the Wayans were on the white man's network making fun of people who kiss the white man's ass. Yet in 2024 we have a whole Koonye and niggas like Mr B, Freeman etc. Let that simmer

You can put out this neutral Kumbaya statement, get cosigns and feel good about it

Or

Doesn't that make sense?

Everybody who beefs with me has shown affection towards white people and/or their culture. And I always have a list of facts to prove it, don't i?

Here we have a black man who uses who casually uses the word "darkie" towards black women ✅

So, brother Allah instead of generic "Increase the Peace" posts that get likes, you could acknowledge the root of the violence. Stop pretending niggas get aired out for no reason

In the grassroots community, those who show affinity for our enemy get ostracized. Here at abw yall just turn into ostriches.. bars nigga

lol....u cold as ice my bruh.

i dont think dude is full coon tho. He jus likes his cac co workers. I dont kno bout that darkie shit tho.

Death to all coons n house niggas tho

lol....u cold as ice my bruh.

i dont think dude is full coon tho. He jus likes his cac co workers. I dont kno bout that darkie shit tho.

Death to all coons n house niggas tho
Yea i mean, there's levels to coonery. And there's triggers. His in particular is the anti black Democratic party. He's one of millions of negroes still under democrat hypnosis. Part of his livelihood depends on pretends they're the "good" white people. He has to work side by side with white Democrats everyday. He feels it's his duty as a slave to protect them despite the fact they neglect black people

Or

Doesn't that make sense?

Eh..

There’s currently a thread in this forum involving the untimely (and violent) passing of an IC family member.

Thankfully, my few interactions with her were always pleasant. No issues.

Anyways, my apologies if you took my previous post the wrong way.

It’s been deleted.

Just trying to keep things civil around here during this dark period.

Peace.

Yea i mean, there's levels to coonery. And there's triggers. His in particular is the anti black Democratic party. He's one of millions of negroes still under democrat hypnosis. Part of his livelihood depends on pretends they're the "good" white people. He has to work side by side with white Democrats everyday. He feels it's his duty as a slave to protect them despite the fact they neglect black people

can a white man be good??

This is cherry picking malcolm, but yea.

Me personally, I dont trust white ppl as far as i can throw em. Ofc any one man can be good. But when shit gets tough they will always revert back to white supremacy

This is spill over from the Democrats Contradictions/Lies thread, aka Political Fight Club.
He got embarrassed again, so he resurrected this shit to show his cowardice again.

Nothing to really see here.

Trill out here really acting up, like the sad little chameleon he is.

Last edited:
He got embarrassed again, so he resurrected this shit to show his cowardice again.

Nothing to really see here.

Trill out here really acting up, like the sad little chameleon he is.
You need more people, Houseboi

Page ☝🏾 of this thread is Damning

I forgot to add how you went full Uncle Ruckus over Angel Reese living her best life. Your self hatred was on full display when she rejected Jill Biden

You are a stereotypical big black coon.

Look in the mirror and cope

Back