Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pulling Mister B's coon card 🦝... Who is the best TV dad part 2

That's why i fucks with yo intelligent ass

We used to fight like cats and dogs lmao

360_obama_fist_bump_0605.jpg
DEM LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time you type my name im gonna bump this thread to humiliate you all over again

And hopefully different people will see you tapdancing for white people on the internet @Mister B.
Humiliate, he say.

All this thread showed is how PUSSY you were/are/continue to be.

Fuck YOU.

Fuck YOU FOREVER.

PULL THE FUCK UP….or call my principal, bitch.

Back to the REAL topic at hand:

Al Bundy the GOAT. Dude was the only TV dad I saw randomly yoking up muhfuckas that was coming at the fam.

^^^^^^Look at Mr. B kissing white ass in a thread about Mr. B kissing white ass

you can't make this shit up!!

And you're STILL a bigot.

Crying about wolves......your hit dog ass made this thread cause my assessment was DEAD ON.

Thanks for proving us all correct about your raging bigotry.
Ima bigot huh Mr B?

Im so harmful to your precious wypipo huh

Well, you're doing a Great job of protecting them, you earned those pats on the head

Ima bigot huh Mr B?

Im so harmful to your precious wypipo huh

Well, you're doing a Great job of protecting them, you earned those pats on the head
Get out your hoe ass feels.

Every time someone compliments a person of Cac descent, you proclaim then a sellout, coon, etc…

You have NO IDEA what any of that shit means. It’s like you’ve been locked up in a NOI basement for 30 years and now you think you’re “enlightened.”

Next thing you know, you’ll be trashing people for saying Bruce Lee is a better martial artist than Wesley Snipes…

…or that Albert Pujols was a better baseball player than Frank Thomas…

…or that Big Pun would slaughter 95% of black rap artists of all time in a battle.

This is far beyond “white people.” You have a general distain for anything not “black.”

Which makes you a BIGOT, whether you can handle it or not. CLEARLY, you can’t.

Get over yourself. Fake ass Farrakhan.

Last edited:
Get out your hoe ass feels.

Every time someone compliments a person of Cac descent, you proclaim then a sellout, coon, etc…

You have NO IDEA what any of that shit means. It’s like you’ve been locked up in a NOI basement for 30 years and now you think you’re “enlightened.”

Next thing you know, you’ll be trashing people for saying Bruce Lee is a better martial artist than Wesley Snipes…

…or that Albert Pujols was a better baseball player than Frank Thomas…

…or that Big Pun would slaughter 95% of black rap artists of all time in a battle.

This is far beyond “white people.” You have a general distain for anything not “black.”

Which makes you a BIGOT, whether you can handle it or not. CLEARLY, you can’t.

Get over yourself. Fake ass Farrakhan.

lol. Ok, I come in peace...jus a question.

You and him going back and forth, whatever....but let's jus say dude is a "bigot" as you claim. Question is, why do you care?

Like who gives af. If he is a bigot...so what?!

It's like you the message board race police.

Jus sayin

lol. Ok, I come in peace...jus a question.

You and him going back and forth, whatever....but let's jus say dude is a "bigot" as you claim. Question is, why do you care?

Like who gives af. If he is a bigot...so what?!

It's like you the message board race police.

Jus sayin
I called him a bigot after he came after me in a thread. I just got tired of his lies, deflection, and all-out bullshit.

He can feel however he feels about shit, just leave me the fuck alone how I feel about shit.

That’s the story here.

Back