Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pulling Mister B's coon card 🦝... Who is the best TV dad part 2

Drunk? All Al drunk was beer at the nudie bar.

He definitely was bout that action.

More than I can say for Banks. All he did was throw Jazz out.....and jab one random dude.

More than I can say for Banks. All he did was throw Jazz out.....and jab one random dude.

200w.gif

Besides the job/ money part. Uncle Phil was a real one. Always dropping gems.

Also Jay Pritchett as a TV Dad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Al Bundy

Al was named after a serial killer for fuck sake................... :foh5:

Al Bundy was one of the funniest tv dads and one of my favorites, but not the best.

I guess it depends in which metric you’re using to define best.

If we saying best all around, I’m probably going to get killed for this, but I’m saying Dre from Blackish. Successful, funny, teaches kids good lessons, hip hop lover, sneaker head, etc.

Al Bundy was one of the funniest tv dads and one of my favorites, but not the best.

I guess it depends in which metric you’re using to define best.

If we saying best all around, I’m probably going to get killed for this, but I’m saying Dre from Blackish. Successful, funny, teaches kids good lessons, hip hop lover, sneaker head, etc.
Crazy thing it was an article that listed the TV dad's and Dre was like the worst cause of his antics. But I do consider Blackish to this generations Cosby show.

I’m bout tired of nigga bumping up Huxtable.

Nah.

Under Al, I’d take Carl Winslow over Heathcliff AND Uncle Phil.

James Evans shouldn’t even be in this stratosphere.

Al fought with the freedom of a man that was poor and had a shit job at a shoe store... nothing to lose. Phil couldn't be throwing hands at the movie theater like that, haha. He showed people not to fuck with his family... just not by hitting them. Except in the episode where Ashley had a bully, and the dude hit Phil with a "You must have her confused with yo mama"... that guy got punched.

Reactions: GNS
Back