Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proof Positive: Affirmations, Quotes and Words of Encouragement

DHsTfXmVYAAFEqI.jpg

Sorry to come in here all the way imma be... But I need a lil of the thread title over here....
I just found out my body is basically trying to heal it's self TO DEATH... I didn't even know that was possible..
Polymyositis
My immune system is attacking my muscles (apparently stress wasn't how I lost all that weight.) The next course is my lungs and/or heart.
I kind of hope it's my heart... Lungs sound like a long and painful process.

I always speak positivity into my daughter and one day she will understand what everything I say means.

I always tell her she's beautiful, that I love her...I am proud to be her mother.

Because we all take L’s and W’s and if you are going to be private then be private about both. Don’t just make it seem to the world like you only take W’s. My wife is on facebook and I see how people disappear when things aren’t going their way and the are posting everyday about everything when things are going good. No ones life is all good all the time. If you choose to be a public person then in my opinion you should be that way on ups and downs

I hear what you're saying, I think it's more about the manner that you do it in. If you're bragging and trying to make yourself better than everyone else then yea, that's corny. But if you're just announcing you graduated or got a promotion, etc, the I see no deal with it.

Speaking on issues with my girl or family is nobody's business, there's never a need to make that public.

Back