Welcome To aBlackWeb

Principal Paddles 6YO In Front Of Mother

How does this even relate to the subject?

His example was billions of people do this so it should be ok I gave another example of what billions of people do that’s not ok. Humanity can think shit we did 100 years ago we don’t do now for valid reasons

His example was billions of people do this so it should be ok I gave another example of what billions of people do that’s not ok. Humanity can think shit we did 100 years ago we don’t do now for valid reasons

Billions of people don’t DO poverty.

I’m pretty sure most of these mass shootings don’t came from folks that don’t get their ass whip. In the burbs or the hood.

I’m pretty sure most of these mass shootings don’t came from folks that don’t get their ass whip. In the burbs or the hood.

Idk why you can’t get the point. Just because it’s popular does not mean it’s right like damn.

Y’all act like whoopin ha have stopped crime or something. New Orleans was a murder capital and sure most got they ass beat. It ain’t that simple

Y’all act like whoopin ha have stopped crime or something. New Orleans was a murder capital and sure most got they ass beat. It ain’t that simple

Well I can personally say the majority of folks I know/knew that was killers and all around violent folks in NOLA was not getting ass whippings.

More like their parents didn’t give a fuck. I’m talking friends/ex-friends/family.

Well I can personally say the majority of folks I know/knew that was killers and all around violent folks in NOLA was not getting ass whippings.

More like their parents didn’t give a fuck. I’m talking friends/ex-friends/family.

I think you lying anyway bruh so save the street stories.

I think you lying anyway bruh so save the street stories.

Now where in that entire post you seen so some street story. I know you grew up around privilege folks and can’t phantom the thought around being around folks with nothing to lose.

Like what the fuck you even talking about. The UV rays on that fucking cue ball head of yours fucking up the brain cells.

Try again

Now where in that entire post you seen so some street story. I know you grew up around privilege folks and can’t phantom the thought around being around folks with nothing to lose.

Like what the fuck you even talking about. The UV rays on that fucking cue ball head of yours fucking up the brain cells.

Try again

You said the killers you know? Why would you tell a stranger that and why would a stranger care?

I remember getting paddled in school different time nowadays. I was more afraid for them to call my dad because I knew he would whoop my ass at the school in front of everyone. Lol

Try again

DEisc7PUMAAK6ip.jpg

Back