Welcome To aBlackWeb

Principal Paddles 6YO In Front Of Mother

Lott y'all prolly grew up on Ritalin 'cause you were labeled a "disciplinary problem" in school from the lack of an ass whoopin.

I know y'all don't see the connection, but there is one.

Lott y'all prolly grew up on Ritalin 'cause you were labeled a "disciplinary problem" in school from the lack of an ass whoopin.

I know y'all don't see the connection, but there is one.

lol That's actually what happened to me. The elementary school I went to with a white principal didn't have the paddling. They damn sure tried to put me on Ritalin.

That said, it turns out I actually do have legitimate ADD, so I don't know.

The undocumented have a healthy fear of being deported for anything they do, so they walk on eggshells

I remember one time i saw a mysterious dent in my bumper from my car being parked in a parking lot. There was actually a note in my windshield with the persons number. I thought that was weird because they could've been assholes and bounced, no cameras around. I called the number and a woman speaking Spanish gave the phone to her daughter who explained in English what happened and said she was sorry and there's no need to alert the insurance company or authorities, she'll pay cash. That worked for me.

I believe if she was American i woulda been assed out...

The undocumented have a healthy fear of being deported for anything they do, so they walk on eggshells

I remember one time i saw a mysterious dent in my bumper from my car being parked in a parking lot. There was actually a note in my windshield with the persons number. I thought that was weird because they could've been assholes and bounced, no cameras around. I called the number and a woman speaking Spanish gave the phone to her daughter who explained in English what happened and said she was sorry and there's no need to alert the insurance company or authorities, she'll pay cash. That worked for me.

I believe if she was American i woulda been assed out...

My wife actually tapped an immigrant couple from behind once at a light in Phoenix. Wife got out to apologize and to check for damage but they refused to get out of the car or even attempt to talk to her. As soon as the light turned green they peeled out. My wife, trying to be a good person, followed them yelling some shit like she just wanted to get their insurance and all, but they kept running waving their hands like "nah, you good".

Pretty sure if they were legal that shit would have went differently.

My wife actually tapped an immigrant couple from behind once at a light in Phoenix. Wife got out to apologize and to check for damage but they refused to get out of the car or even attempt to talk to her. As soon as the light turned green they peeled out. My wife, trying to be a good person, followed them yelling some shit like she just wanted to get their insurance and all, but they kept running waving their hands like "nah, you good".

Pretty sure if they were legal that shit would have went differently.

Your wife really wants to may more for auto insurance every month huh? Ain't no way in hell I'm chasing anyone down to force the issue for an accident that's my fault.

Reactions: B_A
Back