Welcome To aBlackWeb

Prince Harry and Meghan Announce They're Stepping Down From Their Royal Family Senior Duties

Man I was in car service center watching the news. They came back from a commercial like "We have Breaking News." I was thinking it was going to be something about impeachment or another attack in the Middle East. Them mutha fuckas came in there talking about "Prince Harry and Meghan have come to terms with the Queen and will be spending part of their time in the U.S. and part of their time in England." I almost threw something at the TV.

Man I was in car service center watching the news. They came back from a commercial like "We have Breaking News." I was thinking it was going to be something about impeachment or another attack in the Middle East. Them mutha fuckas came in there talking about "Prince Harry and Meghan have come to terms with the Queen and will be spending part of their time in the U.S. and part of their time in England." I almost threw something at the TV.

excatly why i dont watch the news anymore and get all my info from the net. Cant remember the date but something big happened around the world( volcano erupt, earthquake something major) i was like dam i should watch the news and find out what happened. You know what the news started talking bout, some cat show or shelter crap. said wtf around the family the look at me like i crazy i tell em major happening the the world and this the crap they showing

excatly why i dont watch the news anymore and get all my info from the net. Cant remember the date but something big happened around the world( volcano erupt, earthquake something major) i was like dam i should watch the news and find out what happened. You know what the news started talking bout, some cat show or shelter crap. said wtf around the family the look at me like i crazy i tell em major happening the the world and this the crap they showing

You was watching local news?

Back