Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News President Trump has only paid $750 in Federal income tax in 2016 and paid nothing in 2014

What does CBN News stand for?

Christian Broadcast Network News?

please tell me it's Christian Broadcast Network lol

whats wild is that Trump has been saying he cant release his records cuz he's under audit... do audits usually take over 4 years? I would imagine the answer to that is a resounding NO. Fuckery all around
That has already been debunked. The IRS has already stated that the fact that he’s under audit does NOT restrict him from releasing his tax returns. He’s a lying, cowardly piece of shit that needs to be punished.
Just think, this is the same bastard who demanded that Obama show his birth certificate even though Obama had absolutely no obligation to make his birth records public.
Typical entitled white supremacist behavior.

That has already been debunked. The IRS has already stated that the fact that he’s under audit does NOT restrict him from releasing his tax returns. He’s a lying, cowardly piece of shit that needs to be punished.
Just think, this is the same bastard who demanded that Obama show his birth certificate even though Obama had absolutely no obligation to make his birth records public.
Typical entitled white supremacist behavior.
Racist fuck was a private citizen telling and demanding President Obama to show his birth certificate, shit if I was President I've would of told that orange fat fuck to eat a dick

Some people might think this makes him look bad, but it's actually rather ingenious.

Basically, he has a lot of zombie companies set up to operate just well enough to lose income without going out of business.............but those losses reduce the amount of taxable income from his businesses that make money.

So, say these zombie companies lose $800 million................but his good businesses make $600 million.

On the surface, it seems like a $200 million loss.

However, you have to look at it as though it's an $800 million loss that reduces the taxable income on his $600 million in profits to zero.

In other words, even though he "lost" $200 million.........he's actually coming out ahead because he doesn't have to pay any taxes on the $600 million he made.

I know it's confusing, but it makes sense when you think about it.

Simply because it's the only way someone who's filed multiple bankruptcies can still be rich after all this time.
@Sion condoning this math?

FACTS. And this is just TSA

In order to acquire certain clearances they review your financials

nearly all of the major espionage crimes committed by US citizens were driven by financial troubles

this dude is in the hole almost 400 milly and is the sitting President of the United States

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK
Man shit. They went to my elementary school and old neighborhood.
I came home and neighbors thought I was into to nefarious dealings.

Told y’all years ago his taxes would just show he ain’t rolling like he claims..... wasn’t never bout no Russian shit just the embarrassment of faking the funk for so long

Same for me

so again...

im just an avg citizen

this dude is the PRESIDENT

like wtf

Putin got all the keys man
I could have kept my clearance but shit was annoying after a while and I wasn’t working at the place any more.

But what was crazy is during a face to face...a dude like me was joking and had dude laugh cuz that’s how I make people comfortable and open up.

He asked me was I planning on taking over the govt. my ass still in joking mode said “ I don’t think I can do that alone” ,dudes smile dropped quick . He asked me again .., I was like nope.

Shit was crazy.
My wife had a high ass clearance. She stayed stunting on me.

Last edited:
Truth be told I don't really give a fuck about the tax shit...them loopholes...while sinister is legal

that almost 400 mil in debt tho....

that can prompt a sitting US president to commit some serious espionage and traitorous shit

that debt is a real national security issue..

I said the same exact thing. Most government jobs will not hire people who are in debt due to what you stated. This guy is the president for goodness sake!!

Back