Welcome To aBlackWeb

Got canceled. Will just be in ghost 2 now.

Yeah, I knew that was a bad idea from the jump.

Nobody........I mean, absolutely nobody.............was asking for a Tate spinoff.

Basically a case of trying to give people something that they never wanted.

Didn't watch the video but if dude returns that would be the only way I ever watch this shit again.

I remember during the original power run a lot of people were saying how they didn't really care too much about the characters but as soon as Jamie died a good faction of people stopped watching, including me

Didn't watch the video but if dude returns that would be the only way I ever watch this shit again.

I remember during the original power run a lot of people were saying how they didn't really care too much about the characters but as soon as Jamie died a good faction of people stopped watching, including me

I don't think they're bringing back the original.

Hold up, are you saying you don't watch any of them?

I can understand the Tariq and Tommy spinoffs, but you should really check out the one with Kanan.

Even though it's a prequel, it's the best out of the series.

I don't think they're bringing back the original.

Hold up, are you saying you don't watch any of them?

I can understand the Tariq and Tommy spinoffs, but you should really check out the one with Kanan.

Even though it's a prequel, it's the best out of the series.
Nope I don't watch none of them shits.
Especially with how internet people was complaining about the gay scenes knowing how progressive and accepting these new niggaz are of any weirdo bullshit, for them to complain I knew there was no way I'd be watching any of that

Back