Welcome To aBlackWeb

They dropped the ball if Ghost is dead. The political angle could've been a nice change of direction and then you kill him off??
As the main character his death didn't resonate at all and it's probably due to the foreshadowing throughout the entire ep before he got shot.

It wasn't gripping, it wasn't emotional, it didn't tug at the heart strings, it just sorta happened and we all knew it and now here we are just waiting for this to be over.

They dropped the ball if Ghost is dead. The political angle could've been a nice change of direction and then you kill him off??
As the main character his death didn't resonate at all and it's probably due to the foreshadowing throughout the entire ep before he got shot.

It wasn't gripping, it wasn't emotional, it didn't tug at the heart strings, it just sorta happened and we all knew it and now here we are just waiting for this to be over.

Plus plenty of females watched the show for Ghost alone

See the source image

Wow....they ended that shit w/ some cheesy ass tip line.

This shit a wrap....,,
giphy.gif

Episode rehashed a bunch of shit we'd already seen prior to the cliffhanger. Wasn't even really from a different perspective.

So that's it huh, Ghost really dead? News seemed to confirm it but I still wouldn't be surprised if we found out he faked his own death with how over the top this show has become. Highlight of the episode was that snake nigga Dre finally getting what was coming to him. Nigga was a bitch at heart.

Episode rehashed a bunch of shit we'd already seen prior to the cliffhanger. Wasn't even really from a different perspective.

So that's it huh, Ghost really dead? News seemed to confirm it but I still wouldn't be surprised if we found out he faked his own death with how over the top this show has become. Highlight of the episode was that snake nigga Dre finally getting what was coming to him. Nigga was a bitch at heart.
facts i was happy to see him go. but that nigga spanky is a dead guy.

facts i was happy to see him go. but that nigga spanky is a dead guy.

Forreal. I was like bout time. That nigga shoulda been dead a long ass time ago. Spanky next

Back