Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghost is cybernetic organism, with living tissue over a hyperalloy endoskeleton....I KNEW IT!

Last edited:
A close source to the show told me that it's Tommy who shot and KILLED Ghost.

She said also that the final episodes coming in January are going to have an open ending and that there's actually a prequel to Power in the works but it's not what we're expecting.
Spoiler tag this @Sion

She said also that the final episodes coming in January are going to have an open ending and that there's actually a prequel to Power in the works but it's not what we're expecting.
I have no problem knowing this because power is played itself out and became redundant

Tommy killed Holly cause of Ghost, he also killed his father because Ghost manipulated him into doing it.
Lost Keisha, lost his connect....
He probably thinks Ghost don't get to walk into the sunset and have it all whilst he's left with nothing.
That slow clap at the political announcement for Ghost was probably the wheels going in motion for Tommy.
Plus if you think about it.....Tommy was ready to kill Ghost in the last episode of season 5.....if not for the fact Angela got in the way

Police warn of “Power” heroin after 9 overdoses in 16 hours

HOLYOKE, Mass. (AP) — Police in one Massachusetts community have issued a warning about a particular kind of heroin after responding to nine overdoses in 16 hours.

Holyoke police said Saturday that they believe each of the people who overdosed on Friday had used heroin packaged in bags stamped with the word “POWER.”

One of those who overdosed on Friday died, while the other eight were saved after receiving emergency medical help.

Authorities say that while they don’t normally identify the stamps found on particular bags of heroin, they did so because the type involved in Friday’s overdoses is so dangerous.

According to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health there were 611 opioid-related overdose deaths in the state in the first six months of 2019.

See the source image

Back