Welcome To aBlackWeb

If I was Ghost Tariq would’ve got his ass whooped a long time ago. Since you think you’re grown and since you’re referring to me as Ghost I’ll show you why niggas call me Ghost and proceed to give him the whooping of a lifetime.
and then dissappear and pop up in his room to beat his ass again ..then dissappear.

then pop up in the kitchen and beat his ass yet again.

and when he runs out the apartment and int o the elevator to go downstairs...as soon as the door opens again.....beat his ass one last time and then tell him....thats why im ghost.

then dissapaer again on some batman shit.

when he was talking to his brother or whoever that is he said "I thought it would happen faster" like he expected her to die
I doubt he wanted to kill her he just wanted her fucked up so he can go see look she’s a junkie she can’t have custody. The I thought it would happen faster line could mean anything.

I doubt he wanted to kill her he just wanted her fucked up so he can go see look she’s a junkie she can’t have custody. The I thought it would happen faster line could mean anything.

true but in the context of the convo seemed like he meant he thought she would already be dead when he got there

damn alladat.

why it gotta be white people shit cuz they want they son to live nice?

f you up.
tariq is just a dumb ass and tasha never let ghost leave.

ghost is a sucker for love of his family , friend and sidechick.

thats hes only fault.,

now they all turned on him but will all see they really need him as we are seeing.

he made them niggas......
they all his sons.

they all ungrateful and tasha a bird.
all that expensive shit with the tags still on them.

i want smoke.

You would've been better off asking what I meant by "white people shit" than assuming you knew and being completely wrong about what I meant by that.

source.gif

So ridiculous lol... i can't wait to see what hotel they're staying at. Lol fuckin Tariq. I hope helping your "uncle" murder a man in your own house is worth being temporarily homeless fool

Back