Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol/smh at them dubbing Tariq's puberty voice over a season 1 clip when he was a little kid.. anyone else peep that?

Tasha hoe ass on dick number 4 and i believe she showed her delicious chocolate milk jugs in every season lol

Dead @ half smart chickenhead

Simon is a perfect example of a racist Democrat

Ghost got that ass on the will shit. Tariq is so ignorant he looks at getting paid for getting a college education is a bad thing. His life is set and literally has no reason to be a drug dealer

But how does Tariq just randomly start college one day, I don't get how that's possible?

It's crazy how bruh hollered at Tasha and she ended up trying to pin a murder on him. Dope how he thought about an alibi because its obviously shady af to be waiting in the car. He still has that parole violation for the gun but at least its not murder

So Ghost dead, Tasha locked, Tariq in school and the white man who is the most criminal of them all skates off to LA.. aight

They salvaged this series with 2 solid episodes to close it out...

:celebrate:

Vwait a minute Vwaite a minute , Stop right there.... niggas seen the last 2 episodes?

We took our poison in one go....

giphy.gif

Lol/smh at them dubbing Tariq's puberty voice over a season 1 clip when he was a little kid.. anyone else peep that?

Tasha hoe ass on dick number 4 and i believe she showed her delicious chocolate milk jugs in every season lol

Dead @ half smart chickenhead

Simon is a perfect example of a racist Democrat

Ghost got that ass on the will shit. Tariq is so ignorant he looks at getting paid for getting a college education is a bad thing. His life is set and literally has no reason to be a drug dealer

But how does Tariq just randomly start college one day, I don't get how that's possible?

It's crazy how bruh hollered at Tasha and she ended up trying to pin a murder on him. Dope how he thought about an alibi because its obviously shady af to be waiting in the car. He still has that parole violation for the gun but at least its not murder

So Ghost dead, Tasha locked, Tariq in school and the white man who is the most criminal of them all skates off to LA.. aight

They salvaged this series with 2 solid episodes to close it out...

:celebrate:

you don't need a high school diploma or GED to go to college. They choose who they want to let in. Prerequisites are just there for them to filter who they absolutely don't want. Especially if it isn't state run and run for profit which I'm certain that school is.

you don't need a high school diploma or GED to go to college. They choose who they want to let in. Prerequisites are just there for them to filter who they absolutely don't want. Especially if it isn't state run and run for profit which I'm certain that school is.
Lol could have just said we don’t need to umbilical chord....this is TV

Back