Welcome To aBlackWeb

And the feds will assume Tommy did all of it since he left town
Romona shot Ghost these things that are being released are just to throw people off. Romona is Terry Silver's sister. She shot Ghost because she finds out that Ghost killed Terry. Ghost "dies" on the scene but is revived. The Democratic party steps in and Ghost use them to get away and play dead for the rest of his life so now he's finally a real "ghost". Him and Tommy link back up. He changed his will so everyone that he knows will have money and a chance to change their life.... you're welcome

Romona shot Ghost these things that are being released are just to throw people off. Romona is Terry Silver's sister. She shot Ghost because she finds out that Ghost killed Terry. Ghost "dies" on the scene but is revived. The Democratic party steps in and Ghost use them to get away and play dead for the rest of his life so now he's finally a real "ghost". Him and Tommy link back up. He changed his will so everyone that he knows will have money and a chance to change their life.... you're welcome
:hahaha:

Why y'all like to spoil shit, whether it's in a spoiler or not keep it to yourself and send people a pm if they wanna know

Of course they shot multiple endings we won't see the real ending until the last episode
They claim they did,but every season they have a leak and ppl be thinking they'll go back and change shit and it's always the same shit from the leak.

And if they shot multiple endings,how a nigga end up with this one?

Last edited:
Um the same way Saxe found the car and the body?
But Saxe is a cop,or was.

He was privy to way more info .

Didn't Tasha tell them about that?

Tasha didn't tell Ramona and nobody was charged,so how would Ramona know?

In fact Ramona doesn't know anything about Ghost and his criminal other life.

She knows he dealt with the streets at some point,but she doesn't know that Ghost is a whole killer currently.

But Saxe is a cop,or was.

He was privy to way more info .

Didn't Tasha tell them about that?

Tasha didn't tell Ramona and nobody was charged,so how would Ramona know?

In fact Ramona doesn't know anything about Ghost and his criminal other life.

She knows he dealt with the streets at some point,but she doesn't know that Ghost is a whole killer currently.
Fam there’s two episodes in which Tasha could tell her

Fam there’s two episodes in which Tasha could tell her
But she has to be Silver's sister for that to even happen and there's no reason to think she is.

This whole theory came from just some person who said it and it spread

There is no proof or reason to jump to the conclusion that Ramona is related to Silver.

Don't you think that the recent murder of her brother would have come up in conversation?

And she was mentioned on the news for her divorce and there was no mention of a recently dead/missing brother.

Plus that's kinda the point of a spoiler tag,besides when niggas be clowning using it for a joke.

What I look like he heing with another man in the PMs for long ass convos?

How I'mma tell my future son I was talking about Power in my PMs to another man?

That's some Malik Yoba shit.
You made my head hurt.

Last edited:
Much better than last week.

I can't keep up with this thread cause I don't read none of yall spoilers. Not cause I don't want to know I just ain't clicking on some unnecessary shit.

It's tuesday a mod should just automatically unspoiler all that shit.

I aint goin to lie im goin to watch the new one . Someone catching a case for ghost cyz truth has all cameras in there.

Back