Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lmaoooooo welp. Ain't this some shit. For anyone reading this far that aint click, that nigga with the spoiler above wasn't liying, he got real proof who killed ghost.

Because peep it,if Tommy saw that Tariq shot Ghost,that would give Tariq motive to want to get Tommy killed by Vincent.

Tariq doesn't know if Tommy might decide to kill him later for killing Ghost.

So to cover his tracks and take all the players off the board,he tries to get Tommy killed.

Something to think about right here. I might have to scale back a couple of episodes to peep some clues out

tenor.gif

Man this is funny as hell, because for you guys constantly each week talk about how trash this show is, but cant keep from talking about it non stop. I literally all day that's all you guys been talking is this show. Dont get me wrong because yes the show has fallen from grace compare to how it was before. But you have to admit is still very entertaining, because why else are you guys still watching it for.

You wrote all this to essentially say you agree with us. Thanks man.

I'm not pleased Tariq bitch ass shot and and killed Ghost. The time stamp says it's about 53 minutes in so chances are Tariq gets to ride off into the sunset. Super over dramatic and soapy. I would have preferred the feds or someone else killing Ghost and then Tommy and/or Tasha go to jail.

I don't like the angle of some ungrateful kid, born on the other side who comes and kills his dad, inherits all his money and goes off to become a drug dealer.

I don't understand how TV shows can't seem to end properly. Breaking Bad had it perfect. As did Spartacus. SMMFH
Finale might be an hr and a half or 2 hrs.....hope they address Ghost s other child

Man this is funny as hell, because for you guys constantly each week talk about how trash this show is, but cant keep from talking about it non stop. I literally all day that's all you guys been talking is this show. Dont get me wrong because yes the show has fallen from grace compare to how it was before. But you have to admit is still very entertaining, because why else are you guys still watching it for.
Which Is Why I Laugh When Dudes Say It’s Trash It Must Be The Cool Thing To Say Now

Back