Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man this is funny as hell, because for you guys constantly each week talk about how trash this show is, but cant keep from talking about it non stop. I literally all day that's all you guys been talking is this show. Dont get me wrong because yes the show has fallen from grace compare to how it was before. But you have to admit is still very entertaining, because why else are you guys still watching it for.

Man this is funny as hell, because for you guys constantly each week talk about how trash this show is, but cant keep from talking about it non stop. I literally all day that's all you guys been talking is this show. Dont get me wrong because yes the show has fallen from grace compare to how it was before. But you have to admit is still very entertaining, because why else are you guys still watching it for.
:wdf2::js4:

Do NOT click this if you not tryna watch Ghost get shot, and know who did it

You been fuckin warned

I'm just seeing this right now for the record..Thought it was gonna be a joke.

been avoiding spoilers.

This only confirms what I knew would be the conclusion.

Now I gotta STFU,but it's on record in this thread that I said this from day one.

Seeing this in no way influenced or influences anything I say because I been knew he did that shit and it's in this thread from that night of the mid season finale.

Niggas be swearing i got some spoilers,but I don't.

I don't want to hear that "Loch got spoilers " BS when this ep drops

Last edited:
Back