Welcome To aBlackWeb

I spoilered that shit now,but that show been over for like what a month.

I think we're allowed to talk about a show a month after the series finale,but I spoilered it now.

talk about it freely in THAT thread then. Fuck I look like walking into a thread about one show/topic and getting spoiled for a whole other show?? Have some consideration for folks that don't watch things immediately

talk about it freely in THAT thread then. Fuck I look like walking into a thread about one show/topic and getting spoiled for a whole other show?? Have some consideration for folks that don't watch things immediately
I spoilered the shit.Wasn't trying to spoil anything for anybody

You're right.

Lol bro it’s cool
giphy.gif

If Ghost ain't fake his own death (lol) it was Tariq.

That conversation Ghost had with Tariq about how he killed Breeze after giving him one last chance set the table for Tariq to do the same thing.

Like Ghost said Tariq is the same age as he was when he killed Breeze.

Them shitty writers didn't throw that in there for no reason

That conversation Ghost had with Tariq about how he killed Breeze after giving him one last chance set the table for Tariq to do the same thing.

But breeze wasn't his dad.

If riq did that shit.....

And Tariq and Kanan had a convo about how "You ain't a real killer until you kill somebody you love" and by second hand knowing that kanan specifically said he
wouldn't go back to jail,Tariq knew that Kanan would die,before he got arrested.

So now,Tariq is already a real killer and the idea of killing his father with his own hands isn't that big of a stretch.It just solidifies his rise to......Power

Riq gets a lot of shit,but he really has been surrounded and molded by some killers and gangsters.

His dad,Dre,Kanan,Vincent etc etc.

He been turned out.

Last edited:
But breeze wasn't his dad.

If riq did that shit.....

Breeze didn't have to be Ghost's dad for this to share a parallel with Riq and Ghost.

The point is that Ghost specifically told him he gave Breeze 2 chances to change his mind.

Tariq gave Ghost 1 chance when they talked earlier in the day,in that same conversation,and he gave him a 2nd chance at Ghost's party at Truth right before Ghost got shot.

Just like he said "you may have given me life but you were never my father". Tariq stopped looking at Ghost as his dad a long time ago. I mean a few weeks in Power time

They've been building this angle of Tariq not giving a damn about Ghost over the whole series.

The final betrayal ain't about Ghost it's about Tariq

:think3:

Just like he said "you may have given me life but you were never my father". Tariq stopped looking at Ghost as his dad a long time ago. I mean a few weeks in Power time

They've been building this angle of Tariq not giving a damn about Ghost over the whole series.

The final betrayal ain't about Ghost it's about Tariq

:think3:

It's the best option because it will be the most shocking and talked about conclusion.

Tariq is a polarizing character who a lot ppl hate,but now we love to hate him.

He's an interesting character because most anti heroes are middle aged white men and 30 -middle aged black men sometimes.

A young anti hero,who's controversial to the audience but has just a enough slickness to be likable is a good look for a water cooler conversation.

No other suspect doing it is even interesting.

Tariq been not fucking with Ghost for at least 6 months in Power's timeline.

Back