Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book III: Raising Kanan (Season 3)

He didn't fuck himself up because they don't know who the kid is or anything....all she had to do is say if you have nothing on me I'm leaving and I'm filing for harassment she just wasn't smart on that situation but that gotta get smoked she's too nosey

I would think a nigga who purchases pussy on the reg would be wise enough to not pillow talk on some serious shit tho

and yeah they will know who the kid is eventually.....that's why Howard threw shorty out for talking

the female detective partner only pulled the pro in cuz she thinks something's up with her partner

she already suspect that Kanan has some sort of personal relationship with Howard

Yo who the fuck is ma dukes who gave kanan that heat? Shit was unexpected....my nigga lou is back on his killer shit and shorty is rider keep her close

Them dudes were scared of Raq, not Kanan.

yeah but let's act like that wasn't flawed writing tho...................they knew who Kanan was and still robbed him

like that really was gon turn out well regardless of whatever Kanan had in the bag

u a random stick-up kid that know who u fucking with and then gon act surprised like somehow shit would be cool

I honestly expected a murder over that

Jukebox wnd her mom sexy. I'm pretty sure juke is over 18 in real life so I don't need to throw a no pedo in there.

Back