Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Caint lie... Power writers are back. This storyline is dope so far. They building the characters up fast but still thoroughly

Tariq's app is brilliant. I don't think it can work in the real world because all it takes is one person to make it all fall down

Cain wants more power and will probably betray Mary J somewhere down the line and we might see another Kanan/Shawn Nino Brown/G money situation eventually

Episode was Good not Great Takeaway’s

1. The guidance counselors are kinda irrelevant both are annoying

2. For all her kids to be grown Mary J treat them niggas like teenagers I be waiting for her to break out the belt.

3. Tariq got to much going on he got school a Business and 3 bitches ( I included Lightskin Keshia to because he going to find a way to use her to) Hope he can stay focus.

4. Saxe Niece going to get killed plus saxe way into deep he should just quit the case before he gets fired or killed.

5. I wonder what stern going to do if he find out is Life partner doing Business with Tariq.

6. I see HollyWeird done found they way onto the show that scene was unnecessary (Smh at 50 cent selling his soul for a Season 2)

7.Tariq Going to catch another body potential body’s

Saxe
his niece
Drew
Diane ( For trying to play him)
And the basketball cousin to get Leverage over Mary J family.
Yuuup they sure did crowbar an LGBT narrative into this shit. But at least the writers are smart enough to make it make sense because dude is going to be distracted from spying on tariq

The Simons husband gay shit was unnecessary af. No justifying that

Oh yea, the first hint of Tommy came out of Braydon the white boy. I was waiting for him to get serious and not be Stiffler all the time

Last edited:
Becuz it matters just like any other details

im sure..... I just find it funny how i've seen some of yall complain about the shit in great detail for pages about the gay shit when all you really gotta do is just turn away or fast forward lol. Instead of doing so.... some folks seem to focus on it rather than dismissing it.

*shrugs*

Back