Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Episode 5 was a complete CLUSTERFUCK

I was just praising the writers last week but now they're doing too much. Plagiarism. A stolen gun. A student teacher affair. For what?

All her efforts to have her kids get the info that she wanted failed. Riq made sure to call them out on their bullshit and put them at a distance so he could get the lay of the land. He's one of her kids now. He's family. Tariqs superpower is destroying the family unit. So yeah, as they say keep ya friends close and your enemies closer.
Yea she gonna chose Tariq over Cain somehow. I could see her killing him to save to Tariq's life

Tariq was out of character for spilling the beans to the white boy about his plugs operation
Not really

if you notice in some ways Tariq is moving differently in his relationships counter to how Ghost did...he learned from his father’s mostakes.

Ghost used to keep Tommy out of a lot shit which led to mistrust...Braden is his Tommy.

Tariqs coming of age story is a retelling of Ghosts...but instead of the hood as the setting its in the world of elites and academia

Last edited:
Episode 5 was a complete CLUSTERFUCK

I was just praising the writers last week but now they're doing too much. Plagiarism. A stolen gun. A student teacher affair. For what?

Yeah, it seemed like there was a whole different team of writers for the first 4 episodes.

Then, when they found out the show was getting renewed for another season, the old writers replaced the new ones on some Safe House........."we'll take it from here"..........shit.

D'Angelo from the wire smh gif.gif

Last edited:
Not really

if you notice in some ways Tariq is moving differently in his relationships counter to how Ghost did...he learned from his father’s mostakes.

Ghost used to keep Tommy out of a lot shit which led to mistrust...Braden is his Tommy.

They are Tariqs coming of age story is a retelling of Ghosts...but instead of the hood as the setting its in the world of elites and academia
That's my point, Tommy was from the streets. It was the way Tariq told everything all willy-nilly as if Braden could automatically be trusted with this Mafia family info like that. It just came off as sloppy

That's my point, Tommy was from the streets. It was the way Tariq told everything all willy-nilly as if Braden could automatically be trusted with this Mafia family info like that. It just came off as sloppy

He's still just an 18 yr old kid. When did tariq become a mastermind in this shit. He seen and did some shit but he still relatively new to the game. Theres mistakes to be made.

He's still just an 18 yr old kid. When did tariq become a mastermind in this shit. He seen and did some shit but he still relatively new to the game. Theres mistakes to be made.
Was literally bout to post this

Tariq is still a baby. In the game and in life. This nigga is a prodigy...but he isnt a master yet like his pops was...

Was literally bout to post this

Tariq is still a baby. In the game and in life. This nigga is a prodigy...but he isnt a master yet like his pops was...
His father was a fighter and killer. Riq ain't showed that he got hands in any of the episodes I watched. Have you seen him throw hands?

His father was a fighter and killer. Riq ain't showed that he got hands in any of the episodes I watched. Have you seen him throw hands?
Im not talking about that

he is a prodigy as far as manipulation and the mental aspects of the game...mistakes will still be made but he is a prodigy

Tariq doesn't and didn't need to be a killer

but lets not act like Riq dont have bodies....one of them being Ghost...

Im not talking about that

he is a prodigy as far as manipulation and the mental aspects of the game...mistakes will still be made but he is a prodigy

Tariq doesn't and didn't need to be a killer

but lets not act like Riq dont have bodies....one of them being Ghost...
Yeah but is he gonna put hands on the white boys brother that robbed them?

Yeah but is he gonna put hands on the white boys brother that robbed them?
No. And it would be extremely stupid for Tariq to handle that situation with a personal beat down. He has too much to lose to do that. More than likely it will be a third party that beats his ass or kills him or his brother will beat his ass...

keeps Riq clean and handles the problem.

like I said before this coming of age story is parallel to Ghosts but in a different world...in the streets...yeah whoop his ass...this nigga is among the rich and elites...brute force dont get you nothing but a case

Last edited:
Back