Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

So, after being so suspicious of him.........and saying everybody around him either ends up dead or in jail...........she's welcoming Tariq into the family now???

View attachment 373872

View attachment 373873
All her efforts to have her kids get the info that she wanted failed. Riq made sure to call them out on their bullshit and put them at a distance so he could get the lay of the land. He's one of her kids now. He's family. Tariqs superpower is destroying the family unit. So yeah, as they say keep ya friends close and your enemies closer.

That nigga Tariq is in for a uphill battle how the hell do you get caught slipping like that

Sax is getting played by Davis I think he's going to flip that shit sax has on Tariq.

Riley is being dumb by asking too many questions about Tariq. I think she's gonna get killed by Diana so she can get Tariq to trust her. Mo'nae ain't gonna like that.

Mo'nae is grooming Tariq her kids just don't have it in them to run shit. Cain is gonna get jealous and start gunning for Riq.

Brayden brother is gonna get killed for that shit he pulled.

How does Tariq not know about his gun missing and if his phone was messed with? After waking up after blacking out that is one of the first things he should have checked

That nigga Tariq is in for a uphill battle how the hell do you get caught slipping like that

Sax is getting played by Davis I think he's going to flip that shit sax has on Tariq.

Riley is being dumb by asking too many questions about Tariq. I think she's gonna get killed by Diana so she can get Tariq to trust her. Mo'nae ain't gonna like that.

Mo'nae is grooming Tariq her kids just don't have it in them to run shit. Cain is gonna get jealous and start gunning for Riq.

Brayden brother is gonna get killed for that shit he pulled.
That fool snitched on himself, lesson of the day don't drink or smoke or do any drug regardless of who gives it to you. Be strong smart and sober. Sober gang.

So, after being so suspicious of him.........and saying everybody around him either ends up dead or in jail...........she's welcoming Tariq into the family now???

View attachment 373872

View attachment 373873
If you remember what she been trying to teach her daughter and alluded to many times this season you give a nigga what he want than you take it from him. Idk seems legit to me. She is fucking that cop ey... pretty sure her man know or Riq uses it as leverage later on why he was asking those questions putting shit in Cain head..

On a side note he making more bread than them gtg niggas. Bet they thought they was family too from whoever they were talking bout and she murked her man brother without asking..

Back