Yuuup they sure did crowbar an LGBT narrative into this shit. But at least the writers are smart enough to make it make sense because dude is going to be distracted from spying on tariqEpisode was Good not Great Takeaway’s
1. The guidance counselors are kinda irrelevant both are annoying
2. For all her kids to be grown Mary J treat them niggas like teenagers I be waiting for her to break out the belt.
3. Tariq got to much going on he got school a Business and 3 bitches ( I included Lightskin Keshia to because he going to find a way to use her to) Hope he can stay focus.
4. Saxe Niece going to get killed plus saxe way into deep he should just quit the case before he gets fired or killed.
5. I wonder what stern going to do if he find out is Life partner doing Business with Tariq.
6. I see HollyWeird done found they way onto the show that scene was unnecessary (Smh at 50 cent selling his soul for a Season 2)
7.Tariq Going to catch another body potential body’s
Diane ( For trying to play him)
And the basketball cousin to get Leverage over Mary J family.
im sure..... I just find it funny how i've seen some of yall complain about the shit in great detail for pages about the gay shit when all you really gotta do is just turn away or fast forward lol. Instead of doing so.... some folks seem to focus on it rather than dismissing it.Becuz it matters just like any other details
I need a link for episode 4