Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

But did Monet know that though? And she stopped dealing with Zeke after Monet threatened her in her car.
yes Monet knows.A few eps ago Cane told her what he did.

I think Zeke broke up with her,but they still got a connection.

They broke up before and still smashed again

Lauren is the long term pick.....once Tariq open up to her about what's going on, she gone be attached. Especially when he look past her recording him and understanding she was manipulated.. If Tariq can ever get out the game, he and Lauren would be a force and could have a legit empire... leave this shit alone. I like Effie just as much though.... So I wouldn't be mad at either pick.

Diana will be the one to get pregnant by mistake
Even though I think she's a slick grimey bitch,Effie is a better match for Tariq.

Funny how we don't know anything about Effie and she been around longer than both of his other girls.

Plus IDK what long term means for Riq?

He gonna end up dead or in jail by the end just like Ghost told that little nigga.

I've said like 3 times already WTF!

Think about it Zeke left the house after Diana went nuclear. Monet thinks Zeke might be at her house so she pulls up. The fact that Monet thinks Zeke's FEELINGS for the professor is that strong that after a family crisis that is a place that he might go. Monet sees that as a threat to the control she has over her meal ticket.

That's the last time I'm going to say it. If you disagree that's one thing but if you still don't get it then ain't shit else I can tell about how why Zeke's feelings matter.

But he didn't go... so that point is moot. The threat existed until Monet went there but once there and he wasn't how was it still a threat? He didn't run to milgram.

Irregardless once he has to do league and team physicals the jig is up. Can't muddy up the paperwork like you can for a player coming from overseas. He's in the system.

Even though I think she's a slick grimey bitch,Effie is a better match for Tariq.

Funny how we don't know anything about Effie and she been around longer than both of his other girls.

Plus IDK what long term means for Riq?

He gonna end up dead or in jail by the end just like Ghost told that little nigga.
He need to get out the game as soon as he can... If he ain't out by the time he graduate college, then it's a wrap....I don't know what long term is for him beyond that

Tate might snitch on Tariq since he's not keeping up his promise on the deal they made.

And in the trailer for next ep he's about to be the next witness in the trial and he's pissed about the professor's "suicide" and probably thinks Tariq had something to do with it after he convinced her to take the stand instead of Lauren.

im hearing someone runs up on davis and tries to kill him but he manage to kill the person

Back