Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

I don't put it pass Monet in killing her but if she did Monet damn for sure didn't make it look like a suicide.

Didn't professor have some type of mental illness or maybe she just a person that has more feelings about shit than others and is overly emotional.

I don't put it pass Monet in killing her but if she did Monet damn for sure didn't make it look like a suicide.

Didn't professor have some type of mental illness or maybe she just a person that has more feelings about shit than others and is overly emotional.

I believe she was in sex addict class or therapy for it in season 1.

I wouldn’t call it a mental illness, that trick just like to fuck.

I believe she was in sex addict class or therapy for it in season 1.

I wouldn’t call it a mental illness, that trick just like to fuck.

Ok I knew it was something a lil off with her. I wouldn't call that a mental illness either but I couldn't remember what it was.

But that was business, Tariq was competition. They work together now so she's the best option

oh-no-you-didnt-pout.gif

Now that I remember Effie snitched. Diana definitely ain't the one. Lauren snitched as well.

That nigga Tariq got horrible options in women just like his daddy.

At most she made her do it. Monet not physically lifting her.

You know whats funny about the bold.

I never understood why when folks in mafia/killer movies would get drove out to the middle of nowhere then under threats of death dig their own grave.

Like dummy they bout to kill you anyway fuck you care about the threat of dying for when your digging your own fucking grave.

Kill me and dig that shit yourself fuck I look like helping you.

Daddy home they ain't selling drugs at the school right now even though Monet wants to and school already hot so her dying is her dying especially if it looks like a really good suicide.

So now cause one party stopped talking to the other that means other person no longer tries to see and talk to the other person? It don't matter who fault it is about Monet lying. What matters is Zeke still got feelings for a person who could fuck up their drug business and fuck up her control on Zeke. So you saying Zeke feelings is irrelevant don't make the least bit of sense.
Monet went over there because she thought Zeke could be over there. That’s it.

Monet went over there because she thought Zeke could be over there. That’s it.

Hence why Zeke feelings matter if she felt Zeke would run to her even though she got the professor to stop talking to Zeke. She didn't get Zeke to possibly stop talking to her and if she couldn't get Zeke to stop trying to talk to her that is a threat to her meal ticket which Zeke. Which gives you motive

Hence why Zeke feelings matter if she felt Zeke would run to her even though she got the professor to stop talking to Zeke. She didn't get Zeke to possibly stop talking to her and if she couldn't get Zeke to stop trying to talk to her that is a threat to her meal ticket which Zeke. Which gives you motive
How does that mean Zeke’s feelings matter if she’s going over there because he’s ignoring her calls? And as far as we saw they stopped speaking…

How does that mean Zeke’s feelings matter if she’s going over there because he’s ignoring her calls? And as far as we saw they stopped speaking…

I've said like 3 times already WTF!

Think about it Zeke left the house after Diana went nuclear. Monet thinks Zeke might be at her house so she pulls up. The fact that Monet thinks Zeke's FEELINGS for the professor is that strong that after a family crisis that is a place that he might go. Monet sees that as a threat to the control she has over her meal ticket.

That's the last time I'm going to say it. If you disagree that's one thing but if you still don't get it then ain't shit else I can tell about how why Zeke's feelings matter.

I've said like 3 times already WTF!

Think about it Zeke left the house after Diana went nuclear. Monet thinks Zeke might be at her house so she pulls up. The fact that Monet thinks Zeke's FEELINGS for the professor is that strong that after a family crisis that is a place that he might go. Monet sees that as a threat to the control she has over her meal ticket.

That's the last time I'm going to say it. If you disagree that's one thing but if you still don't get it then ain't shit else I can tell about how why Zeke's feelings matter.
Bruh WE saw on the show that they haven’t been talking just like Monet threatened Milgram to do. Are you just arguing to argue?

If his feelings mattered Monet wouldn’t have been lying to Zeke about any of this.

Back