Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Anyone know the name of the song that played at the end when the credits were rolling?

Anyone know the name of the song that played at the end when the credits were rolling?

I’ve watched a few things today and I’m high af so I can’t remember if I’m gettin’ my shows crossed up but was it a Mobb Deep song that was playin’?? I remember hearing “Get Away” playing at tha end of summin I watched today lol

Tariq havin’ EVERY fuckin’ convo interrupted by his phone vibratin’ from a text or a call is gettin’ really fuckin’ annoyin’ too….

This nigga act like he can’t take 13 more secs to finish a fuckin’ conversation or a thought…

Effie fucked him ovee once already…truth be told he dumb af for even dealin’ wit’ shorty again…nah

Diana got too many business ties as is…he 1 fucked up deal away from havin’ beef wit’ that entire family anyway…nah

Lauren smart but just a privileged square that seems to be down for him even tho he dips on her mid conversation seemingly daily lol…but she could be molded into a a reliable “hustlers gf” and would definitely be his “safest” bet

Back