Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

It just showed up on my timeline so I figured I'd share. Probably been posted and shut down already but I found it interesting nonetheless. Haven't fact checked it tho.

Webay clip.gif

This actually makes sense.

Too much sense.

Somebody on their production team probably leaked this on purpose.

I'm thinking, the only reason Ghost is dead..............is because Omari got tired of being on the show.

He thinks he's a quote/unquote.........."serious"..........actor now and wants to move beyond the character.

Another case of an actor thinking they're bigger than they really are.

So, they basically just gave him a way back in if he ever decides he wants to come back to the show.

Last edited:

It just showed up on my timeline so I figured I'd share. Probably been posted and shut down already but I found it interesting nonetheless. Haven't fact checked it tho.

i dropped that video too motherfuckers laughed said no way hes alive .

Right before Tommy kill s Tasha ...Ghost gonna appear.

It's a reason Tommy won't kill tariq. Especially after all he's done.

Some of y'all some really sick muthafuckas to think that bitch ass nigga still alive.
tenor.gif

200.gif

I'm pissed I wasted 6mins and 30 seconds of my life watching that video. I did laugh at pause of video and arrow that was supposed to be showing ghost in the ambulance. Couldn't see shit in that damn ambulance.

Some of y'all some really sick muthafuckas to think that bitch ass nigga still alive.
tenor.gif

200.gif

I'm pissed I wasted 6mins and 30 seconds of my life watching that video. I did laugh at pause of video and arrow that was supposed to be showing ghost in the ambulance. Couldn't see shit in that damn ambulance.
If tupac in Cuba
And Elvis in witness protection.

Don't fix ya lips to say ghost dead.
Wrong witcho

tenor.gif

200.gif

Yeah I didn't see anything in the ambulance window. Everything else made sense tho.

Back