Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

Im mad late this week but Yaz big af!

I bust out laughing when I saw her lol. I was like that girl is definitely a teenager now. She's gonna have a major role in 3 years when it's just her and Tariq left in the family. I had to step back and realize that Power is coming up on 7 years this summer!!!!!!!!

I'm sure everybody watching knew immediately Tommy wasn't dead in that explosion

Jabari dying was too much imo. You already had a black kid die on campus, now this? That could also make it too hot for Tariq's business

I like how they said goodbye to Tasha. Peace out on all that mama bear shit, let the boy cook

134240697_10158771342225629_2372297565719605112_n.jpg

Everybody is making fun of his acting but I think he actually did a really good job if you consider his character and how he's been portrayed. Think back to when he was first introduced. He was the cool ass athlete who was always confident when he spoke but he knew his lane.

The last few episodes we saw who Zeke really is on the inside. he's just like the majority of niggas IRL who are around the game but aren't really in it. Niggas who know people that are in that life but they're not really in that life. They're the type of people who are always a cousin away or a big brother away from really being in some shit.

Zeke doesn't put in work nor does his family bring him around that part of the family business. They're protecting him from it for his own good. he knows how they get down but he doesn't really know because he's not in the shit everyday. So when you see him at the parties and walking around like a big shot life is good for him because he knows he got his shit together and if there's any static his family got him.

Now when shit actually hit the fan with him and his family wasn't there he didn't know how to handle it because he's not really bout that life.

So the way he sounded talking to Tariq might've sounded funny to niggas who were watching but anybody that's ever been in that life or really seen the business knows that everybody ain't built for this shit. Zeke clearly isn't. he went from being the big man on campus that had his family taking care of everything to being thrust into some real shit. It's not fair to expect a nigga as green as Zeke to maintain his composure throughout the whole process.

The difference between a Zeke and Tariq is their exposure. Zeke has never truly been exposed to that life. Tariq has. Even before Tariq really seen some shit he was in on his parents conversations. he knew something was up. Zeke probably never even held a gun. Remember that scene a few seasons ago when Tariq pulled that gun on Dre? he got all in his shit and he said he was gonna pop him on sight. Zeke would never do that. That's why he sounds like a fumbling, bumbling ass nigga.

Cosign. He actually plays the dumb jock going pro perfect. Everything else just falls on show writing as usual.

She gave us a time line last year, and it didn't make a lick of sense. We knew then to suspend reality when watching this show. She said like 7 months or something. You watch the finale? Yaz damn near a teenager:think2:
nigga what?

Yaz done graduated college and she about to be a judge for tashas trial and riq still in his first year of college.

It just showed up on my timeline so I figured I'd share. Probably been posted and shut down already but I found it interesting nonetheless. Haven't fact checked it tho.

Back