Welcome To aBlackWeb

STARZ - Power Book II: Ghost (Season 4, 6/7)

I'm here for it. Tariq was the best character on the show. I'm willing to see what he can do with this spin off.

Would be nice if they took some of criticisms about the other show into consideration for how they wrote this show.

See the source image

Basically everything Ghost didn’t want for Tariq, Tasha pushed him to become lol So for me it reiterates the persona of Tasha wanting the “drug dealer/fast life” more than anything....even the safety of her family.

I enjoyed it, 50 basically set up everybody’s storyline in the first episode so I’ll keep watching:shrug2:

This little nigga better be dead by the end of the season. I’m still tuning in every week to see this nigga get his.
Tasha naming Tommy as the shooter foul af so I guess that sets up his show he’s probably gonna be either caught and dealing with it in court or on the run

IDK how much we can say now,but this was a good ep

They didn't think killing Ghost off through

Shit got the same theme song and all that like nothing ever happened.

IDK if they can keep it up,but the writing was good on this ep considering what it's built on.

So they just gone name a nigga Cane huh?really nigga?

IDK how much we can say now,but this was a good ep

They didn't think killing Ghost off through

Shit got the same theme song and all that like nothing ever happened.

IDK if they can keep it up,but the writing was good on this ep considering what it's built on.

So they just gone name a nigga Cane huh?really nigga?
Same theme song???

Now was the time to change it even though it's the better theme song than the one they tried to change it with earlier...this is supposed to be a different show now

Back