Welcome To aBlackWeb

Posters who aint really from the city they claim?

With Baltimore it's just different.
The buses, subways, neighborhood markets, the high school rilvaries, downtown pictures, the block.... There was just too much growing up that niggaz in the county can't relate to or don't know about to claim the city.

Yup, same for The City: The niggas north of 8 mile and west of Telegraph really can't relate enough to living in Tha D to the point where back inna day they never stepped foot south of 8 mile except to go to the summer festivals downtown. A lot of folks were flat out scared to come into Detroit.

All you have to do is ask bruh
tenor.gif

im "from" like 4 places nobody cares about like that

i thought it was always known that people in outskirt towns always claim the city closest to them

The same with me back in the day. People in Jersey always wanted to calm being from Newark. But when people press them about what block your from, they would name the most dangerous or most known. But then you find out they from West Orange, Millburn, or Morristown.

i thought it was always known that people in outskirt towns always claim the city closest to them
Man say Shreveport lol

It's more interesting when you make a city they've never heard or they hit you with the "man I used to work out there back in 92" lol

Met a guy who drove Uber in Vegas that used to work in Shreveport lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Man say Shreveport lol

It's more interesting when you make a city they've never heard or they hit you with the "man I used to work out there back in 92" lol

Met a guy who drove Uber in Vegas that used to work in Shreveport lmao.

I mostly say Shreveport but if we get into a convo about it shit gets long

but yeah somebody always has a weird connection to Shreveport

I doubt anybody living in the outskirts of Shreveport actually claims Shreveport.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
in all trillness, gum neck sounds like the move right about now mane

I doubt anybody living in the outskirts of Shreveport actually claims Shreveport.

that wasnt about Shreveport, I didnt even mention it in that first post

but while you're at it...yeah, they all do it....Greenwood, Keithville, Blanchard, etc....they're gonna say Shreveport if somebody asks

Be where you from.

if you live in Metairie just tell folks I’m from Metairie, bout 10 minutes from New Orleans

Them Westbank niggas used to be the main ones but turn around and be taking that Westbank is the Bestbank Lololololol

Be where you from.

if you live in Metairie just tell folks I’m from Metairie, bout 10 minutes from New Orleans

Them Westbank niggas used to be the main ones but turn around and be taking that Westbank is the Bestbank Lololololol

that shits literally across the street tho lol....Metairie isnt like its rural and way up some road it just all of a sudden changes

Back