Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post Your Top 5 TV Shows of The Decade

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
I'm trying to compile a list. The show with the most nominations will be ranked #1, etc.

Big Bang Theory

giphy.gif

1. Game of Thrones
2. The Walking Dead
3. The Office
4. Breaking Bad
5. Atlanta

Big Bang Theory I never got into... to me it was just the millennial version of That 70’s Show.. and that show is 100x better.

Breaking Bad
Daredevil
Game of Thrones
Stranger Things
Haunting of Hill House

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Black Mirror
Justified
Atlanta

Left out alot of great shows obviously(Westworld, Succession, Banshee, Stranger Things) but the ones I listed above were among my favorites

Honestly shows 2 seasons or less shouldn't qualify here.

Honestly shows 2 seasons or less shouldn't qualify here.

I was hesitant to put Atlanta for that reason... but decided to list it anyway just off the strength of the quality.

Atlanta, Westworld, Succession are all 2 season shows... but those two seasons were so great... they deserve to be mentioned when it comes to some of the GOAT television we've seen this decade

If you're talking about a decade the show should have a more complete body of work.

A show with 2 seasons could flop in the 3rd and be canceled before the 4th. I premium should be put on the shows life span and overall body of work and impact over that time period but this isn't my thread.

This is not the thread to get caught in the moment. Otherwise watchmen should be at the top of most of these lists.

I was hesitant to put Atlanta for that reason... but decided to list it anyway just off the strength of the quality.

Atlanta, Westworld, Succession are all 2 season shows... but those two seasons were so great... they deserve to be mentioned when it comes to some of the GOAT television we've seen this decade

I just can't agree. And those are all in my top 7 of what I currently watch. I think if we talking over a decade then they should have to stand the test of time to qualify.

Otherwise it might as well be what's your favorite show now, which we've done already.

Back