Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post Your Top 5 Battle Rappers DOA

I've been going back and watching battlers full career starting from their first battle to now and Roc might end up being top 5. He's been on a killin spree for the past 2 years. You can argue he hasn't lost a battle since his battle with Magic and that was 4 years ago. He had the biggest moment/bar of the year for the past 2 years now.

Ik yall like to sleep on homie, but what he's doing is impressive.

I'm curious to hear who the hell he's killed over the last two years, I haven't(and won't) watch that Dizaster battle, so I'll even spot you that one, since I saw most saying the 1st was debtable, while Roc clearly won 2/3.

I'm curious to hear who the hell he's killed over the last two years, I haven't(and won't) watch that Dizaster battle, so I'll even spot you that one, since I saw most saying the 1st was debtable, while Roc clearly won 2/3.

He beat hollow
Dna
Ars
Clips rematch
Ill will
Chess
Jc
Cortez
Young kannon
Brizz
Jon jon
Rum nitty
Qp and b magic lost imo too!!!

Got a couple bodies on the resum'e
Undefeated in 2 on 2s
Rich dollarz died
C3 dead!!
Cortez died too!!!

Tay a legend man anybody denying that jus font like him...
Its all subjective but tay a beast imo

Not denying his legendary status, he said he was on a killing spree over the last two years, so I want to see who he's killed.

Hollow fans are hilarious lol It's ok to be honest and admit ur favorite rapper got killed.

I Never Really Got Into Battles Like That ...Ive Seen Mook Clips Dizaster Etc...That Being Said Why Is There No Love For Iron Solomon?
Was Dude Never That Nice? I Know He Fell Off Awhile Back...But His Old Shit Was Dope AF

I Never Really Got Into Battles Like That ...Ive Seen Mook Clips Dizaster Etc...That Being Said Why Is There No Love For Iron Solomon?
Was Dude Never That Nice? I Know He Fell Off Awhile Back...But His Old Shit Was Dope AF

His last battle is an instant classic and best battle of 2017. He's top 10-15 imo.

That was his best battle I’ve seen from him since Math, before that he would have his moments but be shaky. Plus he took an L to Arsonal last year.

Back