Welcome To aBlackWeb

Updated face routine...

Cleanser, toner, vitamin C, collagen boost serum, moisturizer, sunscreen.

Micellar water, cleanser, toner, rotate between chemical exfoliation/retinol/hydration, moisturizer, face oil.

I might post some of my fave products.

Updated face routine...

Cleanser, toner, vitamin C, collagen boost serum, moisturizer, sunscreen.

Micellar water, cleanser, toner, rotate between chemical exfoliation/retinol/hydration, moisturizer, face oil.

I might post some of my fave products.
What kind of moisturizer and sunscreen do you use?

I'm looking for one that's mattifying.

Also, have you ever heard of "snail mucin"? Have you/would you ever try it?

No judgement. 🤢

What kind of moisturizer and sunscreen do you use?

I'm looking for one that's mattifying.

Also, have you ever heard of "snail mucin"? Have you/would you ever try it?

No judgement. 🤢
For moisturizer I would recommend neutrogena hydro boost, le roche posay toleriane double repair face moisturizer, or if want to spend some coins tatch dewy skin. Black girl sunscreen or super goop for sunscreen.

I actually use this...
1687543248038.png
Best shit if you want bouncy hydrated skin.

Last edited:
Humillan sea Salt with the oils as a scrub and cocoa butter

Have @Tayboo wanting to lick my cheek skin.

But nah…… it makes a niggs skin glow like Bruce leeroy

Last edited:
Why that shit sound like snot

Whats the one thing yall recommend for face.
Honestly all you really need is to make sure you wash your face, put on some sort of moisturizer and sunscreen. Plus making sure you drink enough water/eat decent.

For moisturizer I would recommend neutrogena hydro boost, le roche posay toleriane double repair face moisturizer, or if want to spend some coins tatch dewy skin. Black girl sunscreen or super goop for sunscreen.

I actually use this...
View attachment 1114806
Best shit if you want bouncy hydrated skin.
I'm going to go with the supergoop and le roche.

Would you use the snail essence in addition to or in absence of the moisturizer?

Not that I'm thinking about trying it or anything. 😅🤥

I'm going to go with the supergoop and le roche.

Would you use the snail essence in addition to or in absence of the moisturizer?

Not that I'm thinking about trying it or anything. 😅🤥
You would use the snail essence right before you moisturize....there's nothing wrong with a man having beautiful skin😉

@Tayboo

That La Roche moisturizer is AMAZING, but it leaves my face shiny af. It's going to be great in the winter, though. I'm using it as a night cream, atm. I got the Supergoop, but that shit had me shining, too. Maybe I bought the wrong one. The first day I went to work with both on and my co-worker asked if I wanted the AC on because I "looked like I was melting", lol. So, thank you for that moment, Tay. 😂

Also, I bought the mucin. 😅 It's amazing as you said, lol, it has the weirdest consistency, tho. That said, if they could get some sunscreen into it, it would be my goto everyday. It leaves my skin feeling great.

The search for that holy grail matte sunscreen continues, though, smh.

@Tayboo

That La Roche moisturizer is AMAZING, but it leaves my face shiny af. It's going to be great in the winter, though. I'm using it as a night cream, atm. I got the Supergoop, but that shit had me shining, too. Maybe I bought the wrong one. The first day I went to work with both on and my co-worker asked if I wanted the AC on because I "looked like I was melting", lol. So, thank you for that moment, Tay. 😂

Also, I bought the mucin. 😅 It's amazing as you said, lol, it has the weirdest consistency, tho. That said, if they could get some sunscreen into it, it would be my goto everyday. It leaves my skin feeling great.

The search for that holy grail matte sunscreen continues, though, smh.
Nothing wrong with a little glow boo 😂😂😂

Super goop has a matte sunscreen

I have dry skin so I need a little thicker moisturizer, but you can try this one

Back