Welcome To aBlackWeb

Every girl I dated used African black soap and dove. Like mentioned before that black soap just makes a damn mess and even tho it's good and smells earthy that shit be leaving doodoo color stain marks all down the tub. My girl now mixes it with water in a squirt bottle so I cant complain no more

cause it's a maximum of 3 products. all of which double as hair products.

make sure the additives are under 1%, it should only be preservative. aloe vera gel doesn't need additives beyond a lil preservative.
So using the aloe leaf in the store better then buying a aloe product off Amazon?

I tried the 10 step Korean skincare routine, but shit reeked havoc on my skin. Too many new products at once.

Now in the morning I use Cerave hydrating facial cleanser, toner, and then Neutrogena hydro boost moisturizer.

At night I use Ponds cleansing balm, toner, argan oil. I'm currently on the look out for a chemical exfoliator and good night serum.

I tried the 10 step Korean skincare routine, but shit reeked havoc on my skin. Too many new products at once.

Now in the morning I use Cerave hydrating facial cleanser, toner, and then Neutrogena hydro boost moisturizer.

At night I use Ponds cleansing balm, toner, argan oil. I'm currently on the look out for a chemical exfoliator and good night serum.
What’s the 10 step Korean routine. I need to look that up. That sounds like a bunch of work.

Aight. I am just starting a skin care routine. I clean my face at night and morning with a face cleaner. Followed by a moisturizer at night, or a moisturizing sunscreen in the day. Im gonna use a timer twice a week as well.

Do that sound about right?

Aight. I am just starting a skin care routine. I clean my face at night and morning with a face cleaner. Followed by a moisturizer at night, or a moisturizing sunscreen in the day. Im gonna use a timer twice a week as well.

Do that sound about right?
Toner? Use that every day.

Yes.

So I recently started using this regimen. Definitely have seen improvements in my skin.
1.Tea Tree Face Wash
2. Drop of Youth Liquid Peel Exfoliator
3. Drop of Youth concentrated serum for fresh glowing skin.
4. Vitamin E Cream

I also add chlorophyll to my water and try to drink lots of water everyday. Chlorophyll definitely helps with keeping my skin healthier and clearer.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210712-172926_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210712-172926_Chrome.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 1
  • SmartSelect_20210712-173030_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210712-173030_Chrome.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 1
  • SmartSelect_20210712-173103_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210712-173103_Chrome.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 0
  • SmartSelect_20210712-173201_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210712-173201_Chrome.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 0
  • SmartSelect_20210712-173950_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210712-173950_Chrome.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 0
I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

BFD6336D-BC61-4056-B9B3-FA8C94549075.gif

Last edited:
I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
1626201923318.png

1626202031017.png

Back