Welcome To aBlackWeb

Golden

Administrator
I wash all over with African black soap - great stuff, good for hair n scalp too
Moisturize body with shea/cocoa/coconut butter mix
tone my face with rose water sometimes, usually just plain water
Moisturize face with aloe vera/olive oil/shea butter light whip mix

I dont really experiment with many fancy products. i keep it simple.
you?

u a legend 4 that @Lou Cypher cuz i had the misfortun of conversatin with a woman who was "water only" washin her body n hadnt used soap or a washcloth in yrs

deepest scust

Lmfao i appreciate that Ringmaster, i aint gonna let you down. today i spent an extra 5 minutes in the shower.

I use black soap and dove for my body and face. And that's about it lol any suggestions on products to get rid of blemishes?

Anyone have a good facial scrub they can recommend
I just got a mild, organic apricot scrub and it's amazing. It's unbranded I think, got it at a black beauty supply store. You can start with St Ives?

Cool

I've used their products before

How often do you exfoliate?

Cool

I've used their products before

How often do you exfoliate?
I try not to do it often on my face. every month at most. Usually when I notice it getting dull or not responding as well to products. I've got sensitive skin so I use gentle stuff.

My body, maybe every 10 days? I just like the feeling n it can handle more than the face.

exfoliation is summin I recommend doing it as needed, not routinely. If you use washcloths to clean urself, thats already got some exfoliation action going so u can afford to not use exfoliating products routinely. its ppl who dont use washcloths n just use sponges or loofas or other low friction things to wash that need to use strong scrubs often to get dead skin off.

this ones good too
eden_apricot_scrub_for_face_and_body.jpg

Legit didn't know to could exfoliate your own body.

Thought you had to do it at a spa. Thanks for putting me on

Legit didn't know to could exfoliate your own body.

Thought you had to do it at a spa. Thanks for putting me on
No prollem!

this kinda brush makes it easier to reach ur back. also, u can put any kinda soap/body wash on it n it becomes an exfoliator in effect. dat bristle action.

HTB1hdTLLFXXXXbGaXXXq6xXFXXXG.jpg

Back