Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Post Your High School Prom Pic

JUDAH

OG
Was looking for a pic for @BDP™️ thread and found my prom pic and decided to make a thread.

Post your Prom Pics!

b4433c74~2.jpg

Thats a scanned pic so excuse the quality and the stain. Lol

Didn't go to prom post
Same.

Showed up to the parties tho!

448.gif

I dont even know where those pics are. Theres one on the Wall at my moms house but I have no clue where the rest are

I took a young Jewish man to prom to piss off my pops.

He destroyed all my photos, lol

Good times.

Story time whis you crazy
My pops moved us from the south side of Chicago, all black public schools to an all white private Christian School in WA.

Grew up in a pro black household then the as soon as he had the opportunity, took us away from everything we knew.

That's that old school mentality... Even though it probably kept us away from some fuck shit...

Anyways my school had 3 black boys and they each had white girls and stayed away from my black ass like I would poison them with my poverty.

Wasn't even broke compared to where we came from. But they was RICH rich...

Made a few friends, first bf was white/pakastani mixed but he broke up with me cause I wouldn't give it up.

Took my chubby lil Jewish friend cause he was an outcast too.

I lied and told my pops that I was going by myself. He had to pick me up around the corner at my other friends house.

Prom was wack and he dropped me off a block away from my house as requested by me.

Photos came in the mail from the school... All hell broke loose in that house, lol

I got my ass beat and then my parents started fighting...

We moved back to IL shortly after which was what I wanted anyways...

Like I said, good times

Last edited:
My pops moved us from the south side of Chicago, all black public schools to an all white private Christian School in WA.

Grew up in a pro black household then the as soon as he had the opportunity, took us away from everything we knew.

That's that old school mentality... Even though it probably kept us away from some fuck shit...

Anyways my school had 3 black boys and they each had white girls and stayed away from my black ass like I would poison them with my poverty.

Wasn't even broke compared to where we came from. But they was RICH rich...

Made a few friends, first bf was white/pakastani mixed but he broke up with me cause I wouldn't give it up.

Took my chubby lil Jewish friend cause he was an outcast too.

I lied and told my pops that I was going by myself. He had to pick me up around the corner at my other friends house.

Prom was wack and he dropped me off a block away from my house as requested by me.

Photos came in the mail from the school... All hell broke loose in that house, lol

I got my ass beat and then my parents started fighting...

We moved back to IL shortly after which was what I wanted anyways...

Like I said, good times

Yeah...that was a lesson for him

Back