Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post Your Favorite Nipsey Hussle Songs

Was blasting this full volume on way to work this morning, got me hype...

'Criticise me for the jewellery that I rock at my show
but watch the value of the dollar drop and gold explode'

The verse after kinda eerie though... RIP...

Last edited:
Niggas know what that victory lap album meant yo, if u know his story. he had the name of the album for years but had to jump through hoops to finally drop his official major album

I remember when I first heard this and it was the first song he dropped for the album I was like aww shit it’s bout to go down

The music is hittin different right now

Niggas know what that victory lap album meant yo, he had the name of the album for years but had to jump through hoops to finally drop his official major album

The music is hittin different right now bro

Thats why it never drop. He wasnt willing to jump through any hoops or have somebody own his shit

Man for the day one fans i cant even imagine how hard this hit im just getting put on to his music now n found some personal gems. I been too stuck on 90s era lately lmao. Props for all the drops.

I aint gonna front, before his death the only projects I listened to from front to back were Crenshaw (played it on the regular) and Victory Lap. I heard a bunch of other loose tracks here and there, but now I've been going back and listening to his other projects and most of these joints are fire. The only project so far I didn't really rock with heavy is "The Leaks" , idk if that was a official release but it's on Tidal.

I aint gonna front, before his death the only projects I listened to from front to back were Crenshaw (played it on the regular) and Victory Lap. I heard a bunch of other loose tracks here and there, but now I've been going back and listening to his other projects and most of these joints are fire. The only project so far I didn't really rock with heavy is "The Leaks" , idk if that was a official release but it's on Tidal.

He got a couple projects I dont really rock all the way through

But his skills got better over time

This the song that made me a fan. I used to keep this joint on repeat.

Youtube took me down a rabbit hole i remember this song from back in the day too

Seems so unlike him from his other music though.. seems like one of those joints a label forces you to do

I rocked this shit extra hard when Victory Lap first dropped.

I never really listened to his music before VL dropped. Don't even know why I played it, but I did and I bumped it more than any other album since it dropped.

Glad I was up on him before he passed, but it hit harder cause I was just learning about him. I was already considering him one of my favs and already decided every album he does from here on would be a first day all the way through listen.

Back