Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post An Album That's Classic TO YOU....

I stole Ice Cube's "The Predator" from an older family member (He grew up in the 90s) when I was 12. I love this album and my favorite joint is...."Wicked". You have other classic joints on this album like "Today was a good day" and "Check yo self"...etc.

25899814adc90524244492d72d07a2ae.jpg

Now back to Wicked. I still remember when I heard the first part of the song and I was hooked immediately. Wicked is like crack to me, I can't get enough of this song. I still get goosebumps everytime I listen to it. I feel like I'm in the zone and I can conquer the world whenever I blast Wicked at home or in my car lol.

"Now dis one dedicated to de man dem call MacGyver (bo!)
And all double-oh-seven James Bond man 'e from de area (gunshot, gunshot)
Maximum respect to de man dem call Ice Cube (bo! bo!)
And a bust a deuce-deuce or trey-eight bout to get WICKED!"

Weezy my nigga. That Hot Boy shit was somethin' serious back in the day. Cash Money got a bunch of classics to me. I know most niggaz wasn’t feeling him cuz of his voice which is the main reason they prefer Carter II cuz he developed a raspy NY flow. But to me This, C1 and C2 are his classics.

He snapped on this

My personal favorite off the album

Nigga was saying something on this

Prefer this over that Snoop Neptune ripoff

Album was dope as fuck

Last edited:
R-410774-1361228457-6370.jpeg.jpg

Swear when I first copped this tape it stayed in my walkman for something like 2-3 weeks straight. Everywhere I went on the freight I had this joint playing.

Rapper Big Pooh - Sleepers
Murs - Murs 3:16
Blu - Below the Heavens
Young Roddy - Good Sense 3
Game - Documentary 2 (3 disc set) (2nd goat double album)
Gangstarr - The Ownerz
MF DOOM - Madvillainy

61iCb7qW9nL.jpg

The first Funkdoobiest album was cool, but this one??? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiit!!! I rocked the fuck outta this tape. They stepped up completely across the board.

I think 2nd II None got a song I like on the Above the Rim Soundtrack. I think it's called Didn't Mean to Turn You On.

Back