Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post An Album That's Classic TO YOU....

GO843

Life Coach In Between Jobs
...A joint that hit you at some point and became a personal classic, and some of your favorite songs on it...

...I'm listenin to Ray Cash "Cash On Delivery" right na, one of my favorite albums of all time...Came out my junior year of high school, I usta pull up in the morning bumpin the fuck outta "Sex Appeal"...I felt like erthing was well put together on this album and he was criminally under rated...It was the ring tone era though....

Shad - TSOL

TSOL.jpg

Tracklist

Never heard of Louis Logic, what's his deal...?

He started out as a part of the Demigodz (Apathy, Ryu, Celph Titled, 7L and Esoteric) and worked closely with them and Jedi Mind Tricks in his earliest beginnings. Did a lot of battleraps. Then he went solo and tried to stray away from that Demigodz sound and made sin a matic, but eventually had a falling out with Apathy and left the crew. Released a string of albums with Jay Love and solo records and in 2004 Dropped Misery Loves comedy with JJ Brown producing.

Then he kind of stopped making hip hop music and started getting into Indie rock. Came back in 2012 with a self produced hip hop record but it was nothing like anything he did before and wasnt that great imo. Since then he hasnt released much of anything.

Back