Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post An Album That's Classic TO YOU....

I stole Ice Cube's "The Predator" from an older family member (He grew up in the 90s) when I was 12. I love this album and my favorite joint is...."Wicked". You have other classic joints on this album like "Today was a good day" and "Check yo self"...etc.

25899814adc90524244492d72d07a2ae.jpg

Now back to Wicked. I still remember when I heard the first part of the song and I was hooked immediately. Wicked is like crack to me, I can't get enough of this song. I still get goosebumps everytime I listen to it. I feel like I'm in the zone and I can conquer the world whenever I blast Wicked at home or in my car lol.

"Now dis one dedicated to de man dem call MacGyver (bo!)
And all double-oh-seven James Bond man 'e from de area (gunshot, gunshot)
Maximum respect to de man dem call Ice Cube (bo! bo!)
And a bust a deuce-deuce or trey-eight bout to get WICKED!"

My favorite Cube album.

Forgot all about O.C. He dropped that album Word Life right? *Promptly searches for O.C. on Apple Music, promptly adds albums to library*

speaking of...

262-1994.jpg

The instrumental for Time's Up was the most used instrumental for freestyle battles all over the place. Whole fuckin album is dope. The track "Word... Life " stayed on repeat in the Chrysler Laser Turbo me and my ex bought back then. Looking back I'm surprised she didn't hide that tape.

View attachment 162406

This album was ridiculous from production (which Jay Z wanted damn near all Ski's beats from USN for his own jawnt) and of course their signature slang, to song concepts).

This was/is my SHIT!!.....

Dope album! Sonny Cheeba got the coolest voice.

This is my favorite joint on this album..."Black Connection"

Back