Welcome To aBlackWeb

Post a pic from your last vacation...

Hole up. You from the ic. The was one of the few that travelled more than me. Props. Where did you stay? Me and the homie going back. They public trans is shit
Yeah from IC, I used to post heavy in the travel thread. I stayed at schönegg, was right below one of the ski mountain.

I’ve gone for Halloween weekend twice, heavily slept on time to visit
You’re the second person I’ve seen or heard say this. I literally just heard someone say this last week. As much as I’m there, I never go for Halloween but obviously I been missing out.

Yoooo been to zermatt. We didn't take the train tho. Nice little town tho. We did the train polar express type train.

Next time you need to check in.
Took the regular train to zermatt. Wanted to do polar but read it was long and wasn’t worth it ??‍♂️

@DOS_patos reply:

I was just on the moon last month. It’s about the only place that’s Covid-free. Did you take the Uber Rover to that crater? Mine was the vintage one from the first moon walk.

Crazy part for me were the transformer ship ruins. I saw Sentinel Prime like 2 weeks before they scooped him.

I’m about tired of the moon though. I’ll probably hit Venus next time. It’s hot as hell being so close to the sun but the boost of Vitamin D you get will make you feel like a super hero.

Back