Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Pop Smoke's Posthumous Album "Shoot For The Stars, Aim For The Moon"

Go head, rep your roots.

As I said, sucker shit, but it goes.
Rep your roots @Goldie ??

You're actin like this nigga been out for 10 years. He was an up and coming artist and if you go on IG mad artists who didn't know dude are paying respect. What kinda pussy nigga is mad at that?

And chill with all that "sucka shit" talk cuz you wouldn't mumble that shit to me in person. Do that shit with these niggas.

You're actin like this nigga been out for 10 years. He was an up and coming artist and if you go on IG mad artists who didn't know dude are paying respect. What kinda pussy nigga is mad at that?

And chill with all that "sucka shit" talk cuz you wouldn't mumble that shit to me in person. Do that shit with these niggas.

Where did I say “YOU” on some sucker shit? Calm your goosebumps down. Dj Clue action was on some sucker shit.

Niggas was bashing the kid until his death.

Where did I say “YOU” on some sucker shit? Calm your goosebumps down. Dj Clue action was on some sucker shit.

Niggas was bashing the kid until before his death.

I misinterpreted what you said then. My apologies.

I misinterpreted what you said then. My apologies.

All good General.
Disrespecting folks on the ABW, nah, I’m not on that type of time. You build this joint Up the right way. My approach was off, so I take responsibility for that. When say rep your roots, I mean panama.

All in all, the kid was talented.

Last edited:
DaBaby really is better at guest features than his own tracks. I like that the album displays Pop Smoke's versatility but some of those girl songs could have been left off

I know folks didn't care for it but I think That westside song go man. Quavo was actually tolerable on here.

They took Paranoia off it had Pusha T throwing shots at Drake by making a dig about Mississauga, the neighbouring city to Drake's hometown of Toronto.

You know reality bites
It's chess not checkers
Those empty threats only sound good on your records
If the patois is not followed by blocka
It's like marked for death Screwface, without the choppa
Let 'em rush the stage when you made like Sinatra
Only to find the blade, flyin' back through LaGuardia
I might even buy a home out in Mississauga
On my walls, half scrawls of Tshabalala's
Many doors, that are sprawled, they my il nana's
Make a call, she gon' crawl, Bad Gyal Patra
I'm involved then absolved, I am Godfather, hush